Chip n dale breakfast in epcot

iluvdizknee

Live for my next trip to WDW
So excited finally going to Disney after almost 6 years. Booked the breakfast in Epcot California Grill you know the one that turns. Going with six adults. Hope this is good as a buffet

So excited finally going to Disney after almost 6 years. Booked the breakfast in Epcot California Grill you know the one that turns. Going with six adults. Hope this is good as a buffet

I'm sure you mean Garden Grill, but I too am looking forward to our visit here this fall. We have been twice before, but not for breakfast, it looks pretty tasty though. The character interaction here is great which along with the good food makes it my wife's and my daughter's favorite restaurant in WDW.

Have always enjoyed dining at Garden Grill. The food is excellent as are the character interactions. I also like the fact that the food is brought out to the table and you don't have to go up to the buffet.

I just booked this breakfast at Garden Grill today for our August trip! We've done dinner there, but breakfast will be new to us. I've read really positive reviews. It is AYCE (so similar to a buffet), but really nice that you have the food brought to you (so a bit more relaxing IMO). I read a review that said they even have the famous juice :thumbsup2 for breakfast. And Mickey waffles with nutella sauce... enough said:hyper: Wondering if anyone has ever requested turkey bacon? I've heard you can ask for it at 'Ohana breakfast. Can't wait for our meal here!

We had GG breakfast in March, it was terrific! We were the 1st family seated and as an added bonus the whole gang visited our table together. We got great pictures of all four characters together with our whole family. The food for great, a nice change for the regular buffet.

I just booked this breakfast at Garden Grill today for our August trip! We've done dinner there, but breakfast will be new to us. I've read really positive reviews. It is AYCE (so similar to a buffet), but really nice that you have the food brought to you (so a bit more relaxing IMO). I read a review that said they even have the famous juice :thumbsup2 for breakfast. And Mickey waffles with nutella sauce... enough said:hyper: Wondering if anyone has ever requested turkey bacon? I've heard you can ask for it at 'Ohana breakfast. Can't wait for our meal here!

I am intrigued about brft here, I wasn't that thrilled with dinner menu, so we have never tried it, but we love brft, and DD would be very excited if they have "the juice", as we go to TH every trip partially for that! Do they have prepark opening times? Would be great with going right to Soarin.

Wait, what's "the juice"? I have an ADR for lunch, Nutella sauce has me wondering if I should try to switch to breakfast...

We loved our Garden Grill breakfast!! The food was excellent, fresh and hot, and the characters were awesome!

We had GG breakfast in March, it was terrific! We were the 1st family seated and as an added bonus the whole gang visited our table together. We got great pictures of all four characters together with our whole family. The food for great, a nice change for the regular buffet.

Same, except we were there just last Thursday! I wasn't aware that the first family of the day got a group meet and photo, so that was completely awesome! Also loved the atmosphere and food!!

We ate there in November and if became a new favorite! Not only is the food fresh and tasty, but the characters were fun too. I am going back next month and I cannot wait. That sticky bun bake is so good! And that juice. Now I am really hungry.

I am intrigued about brft here, I wasn't that thrilled with dinner menu, so we have never tried it, but we love brft, and DD would be very excited if they have "the juice", as we go to TH every trip partially for that! Do they have prepark opening times? Would be great with going right to Soarin.

I believe that they start at 8:00am. We are looking for a later breakfast. Yes, we love that juice!

Wait, what's "the juice"? I have an ADR for lunch, Nutella sauce has me wondering if I should try to switch to breakfast...

"The Juice" is an orange/guava blend (and something else I think). It's totally addictive - they have a juice like this (not sure if it's the exact same, but similar I believe) at Tusker House and 'Ohana breakfasts as well.

DS and I had breakfast there in January. It was delicious. I actually love Garden Grill (for breakfast or dinner, we have not tried lunch) much more than buffets. Having everything brought to the table is great for character meals because you never worry about missing a visitor. Also, the food tends to be nice and hot and really good. Garden Grill is the one meal that each member of our family loves and we never feel bad about paying out of pocket for it even if we are on a budget trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter