Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

So, a question - now that I have my BOG breakfast, I'm relatively sure that MK will change their hours to open early, such is my luck ;) It's actually not terrible; I have a toddler who still naps and wakes up with the sun, so an additional hour of touring is not a bad thing (I would cancel BOG). But, if that does happen, will any of the restaurants serving breakfast open earlier as well? Like 7am for a 8am opening? I might keep my scout on the lookout if that is a possibility.

How long do we have to wait to find out if they will change the hours? I have a couple extra ADRs now that I have BOG, but I'm afraid to cancel them yet in case the hours change b/c I'm not sure what I'll want to do.

How long do we have to wait to find out if they will change the hours? I have a couple extra ADRs now that I have BOG, but I'm afraid to cancel them yet in case the hours change b/c I'm not sure what I'll want to do.
If I recall last year they extended some hours in mid October. But i think the 8am MK hours and AK hours that happened were pretty last minute like maybe the week before I went. Are you going week before thanksgiving?

If I recall last year they extended some hours in mid October. But i think the 8am MK hours and AK hours that happened were pretty last minute like maybe the week before I went. Are you going week before thanksgiving?
Yes, that's when I'm going. I don't know if hours typically stay the same or get extended that week. This is gonna drive me crazy. It's never bothered me before, but planning seems to be so complicated this year, especially with having park hoppers with the free dining.

While I'm chit chatting with other November going people, is anyone planning on doing EMH? I was planning on doing a recommended park and hopping over for evening EMH, but it doesn't sound like it's worth it at all of the parks. I'm considering AM EMH, but it just seems to make everything so complicated!

Yes, that's when I'm going. I don't know if hours typically stay the same or get extended that week. This is gonna drive me crazy. It's never bothered me before, but planning seems to be so complicated this year, especially with having park hoppers with the free dining.

While I'm chit chatting with other November going people, is anyone planning on doing EMH? I was planning on doing a recommended park and hopping over for evening EMH, but it doesn't sound like it's worth it at all of the parks. I'm considering AM EMH, but it just seems to make everything so complicated!

I think someone suggested before to look at last years park hours to get an idea. I'm doing AM EMH our first day at MK and at AK. My daughter will only be 22 months old so PM EMH are out for us this time.

We're doing an AM EMH at MK, but it's only because we REALLY to go to MK on our first day there, even though it's not a recommended park. With the Party closing the park early a few nights, it limits us on the days we can spend the most time there. We could hop, and I plan to later in the week, but I want to make sure we get Wishes in at least once. We have younger kids, so we're not guaranteed to be able to be out late every night. And yeah being at the "early" 8pm Wishes is still kind of late for my kids...every party has its pooper. :wave:

Ugh - I've changed my park day and now, instead of having 1 last ADR to find, I have like 4!! Oh well - something to keep me occupied for the next 3 months!! LOL!!

Ugh - I've changed my park day and now, instead of having 1 last ADR to find, I have like 4!! Oh well - something to keep me occupied for the next 3 months!! LOL!!

Well, if it makes you feel better I don't know if I'm going to be able to get any sleep tonight because I'm waiting for this darn Minnie meal to open up.

Ha! I've thought of changing mine, but I worked too hard and finally perfected my meals. Lol. I'm going to snag a Minnie Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic tomorrow a.m. just in case and I'm done :)

Well, if it makes you feel better I don't know if I'm going to be able to get any sleep tonight because I'm waiting for this darn Minnie meal to open up.

Ha! I've thought of changing mine, but I worked too hard and finally perfected my meals. Lol. I'm going to snag a Minnie Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic tomorrow a.m. just in case and I'm done :)

Good luck!! I guess the rumors are it will open tomorrow? It sounds like a fun meal...who doesn't love Minnie!! We are only doing a 1/2 day at DHS and plan on being there in the evening...otherwise I'd be up with you all waiting to grab that ADR!

Good luck!! I guess the rumors are it will open tomorrow? It sounds like a fun meal...who doesn't love Minnie!! We are only doing a 1/2 day at DHS and plan on being there in the evening...otherwise I'd be up with you all waiting to grab that ADR!
We are going on an EMH night, so technically we are a half day too but I like Santa Goofy. Lol.

I'm going to be so mad if I get up again and it isn't there. Lol!

I just want to be able to book it online. I called the dining line yesterday and the CM said I sounded like I was underwater and her system crashed and she told me to try back later. Tomorrow trying back later for Minnie might be too late (granted I would just hang up and call back :)

We are going on an EMH night, so technically we are a half day too but I like Santa Goofy. Lol.

Is it available for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I haven't been following it much but thought it was just breakfast?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter