Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

Who else "lost" a PPO ressie?

We have to reserve meals at 180 days based on a moving target?

So long to that PPO BOG
How frustrating! Sorry you lost you ppo. Doesn't seem fair to have to book and plan so far out just to have Disney change their plans! I lucked out and mine are safe unless they make anymore changes.

Unfortunately they adjust hours a couple weeks out each month based on how busy it will be :( I was prepped to lose one or more of mine, but lucked out.

Can I ask here how do you coordinate to get an ADR that someone is going to cancel after you both agree to the transfer ? Do you call Disney ? Simply having them tell you when it gets cancelled does not work. Obviously then anyone could grab it off the web site. Thanks.

Can I ask here how do you coordinate to get an ADR that someone is going to cancel after you both agree to the transfer ? Do you call Disney ? Simply having them tell you when it gets cancelled does not work. Obviously then anyone could grab it off the web site. Thanks.

Coordinate with the other person the exact time of them dropping it and you checking online for the availability. It is not guaranteed that it will show up though. And yes, someone else can grab it off the website. I've had a few failed attempts and a couple of successful ones. Calling disney has no guarantee either as they will be checking the same way as you're doing it online. Good luck

I got one off the cancellation thread link posted above.. have seen several the last few weeks there will be more. Also a CM told me Ohana opens up a lot the week of your trip and also after you arrive to just keep looking and asking. Sending you some pixie dust hoping you get one I know for us it was a BIG deal my daughter LOVES Stitch takes her plush everywhere with her.
Just wanted to let you know I finally found the 'Ohana breakfast - thanks for the pixie dust - so excited!

30 days to go and we told the kids last night, yay!!! Now everyone is excited and we can plan things together!!!

One thing that was interesting though was that my DD9 commented that she remembered not liking the food at BOG lunch last time! I was so excited to get ressies, probably because they are hard to get, but now wondering if we should try breakfast, lunch or dinner or just pass all together?!? Last time we did lunch.

30 days to go and we told the kids last night, yay!!! Now everyone is excited and we can plan things together!!!

One thing that was interesting though was that my DD9 commented that she remembered not liking the food at BOG lunch last time! I was so excited to get ressies, probably because they are hard to get, but now wondering if we should try breakfast, lunch or dinner or just pass all together?!? Last time we did lunch.

I haven't been to BOG yet...going for the first time in November. But for what it's worth, I think it'd be fun to try a breakfast or dinner if you can get an ADR without obsessing. I think breakfast would be fun to hit either first thing or early morning after a few rides. I think it's really hard to mess up breakfast!

From what I've read, dinner is more relaxed feeling as it's not QS. But to be honest, the menu just looks OK to me for dinner. Since we're only doing MK one day and I wanted CRT breakfast, we are doing BOG dinner.

Okay folks- We are going to pay for one meal out of pocket among these. Which, in your opinion, is the one we should do out of pocket vs. dining plan for 2 adults and 2 kids? Trying to determine the best value.

H&V breakfast
H&V dinner (Minnie's holiday dine)
Tusker House breakfast
Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast
La Hacienda de San Angel dinner
Ohana breakfast

THANKS!!

Okay folks- We are going to pay for one meal out of pocket among these. Which, in your opinion, is the one we should do out of pocket vs. dining plan for 2 adults and 2 kids? Trying to determine the best value.

H&V breakfast
Tusker House breakfast
Ohana breakfast

THANKS!!
I know the CRT is 2 TS credits per person...and I *think* HV Minnie might be 2? but someone else should confirm/deny that one for sure! ;)
If it's me, I'm going to figure out the cheapest costing meal to pay out of pocket if I have the dining plan, some of these you have will show up as the same "$$-$$$" etc. price range but looking at the menu breakdowns might give you a better "actual cost"...hope that helps some :)

H&V breakfast
Tusker House breakfast
Ohana breakfast

THANKS!!
http://www.disboards.com/threads/buffet-character-shows-aycte-pricing-as-of-10-15-2015.3108466/

Here is a list of all the buffet prices. I would also choose the cheapest one so you get the most bang for your buck after you've already paid for your dining plan.

Who else "lost" a PPO ressie?

We have to reserve meals at 180 days based on a moving target?

So long to that PPO BOG
I am with you on this one!!! had an 8:15 Thanksgiving AM (I shouldve known to be honest!!!) and now I wont be able to get the empty Main St shot i wanted unless i run like a mad man with DW like its Black Friday @ wal-mart!

I know the CRT is 2 TS credits per person...and I *think* HV Minnie might be 2? but someone else should confirm/deny that one for sure! ;)
If it's me, I'm going to figure out the cheapest costing meal to pay out of pocket if I have the dining plan, some of these you have will show up as the same "$$-$$$" etc. price range but looking at the menu breakdowns might give you a better "actual cost"...hope that helps some :)
Minnie is definitely one. And it's over $50 per adult, so I'd definitely use the dining plan on it!

We just got a small one for $8 at our resort gift shop. Nothing fancy, but it did the job!

Do the resort gift shops have the books that have sleeves for photos? We bought extra ones there on our last trip, and Disney Store is sold out of them right now, so I'm hoping that they have them at the resort, but I'm nervous to wait!

Do the resort gift shops have the books that have sleeves for photos? We bought extra ones there on our last trip, and Disney Store is sold out of them right now, so I'm hoping that they have them at the resort, but I'm nervous to wait!
That I don't know, but maybe you could find a number to call and ask? Good luck!

I'd call to ask or even ask on the thread for your specific resort...sometimes people are there right now and posting :)

Magic bands and ME tags came today! Too bad I got someone else's ME tags LOL.....but Disney already fixed it and are sending more my way :) Hopefully my Magic Bands are loaded right LOL!

Uh oh!! Glad you caught that LOL! Can they verify the MBs for you?? I'd hate to get there and find those are the wrong persons as well! Of course if you personalized them then I guess you can tell by color and names on the inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter