Chocolate milk at resorts?

MemphisVanessa

Point me towards the PeopleMover!
We are staying at POR and AKL next week. Does anyone know if they sell half gallon or gallon chocolate milk in the resorts? My daughter is seven and it's all she drinks. :guilty:

No gallons of milk at all at the resorts. At least what I have seen. But they do sell half gallons. And I thought they had chocolate milk. You will be able to buy it in pints for sure.

Just another thought...our last two WDW trips, I packed shelf stable milk in our luggage. The brand I packed was Horizon, and we used just regular white milk for cereal in our rooms, but I have seen chocolate shelf stable milk options at the grocery store too. I double bagged the cartons in ziplocks to prevent any explosions in our suitcases. The milk fit wonderfully in the small resort room fridges, and it tasted delish...just like regular milk. Thought I would share this as an option.

Have a wonderful trip!!

Just another thought...our last two WDW trips, I packed shelf stable milk in our luggage. The brand I packed was Horizon, and we used just regular white milk for cereal in our rooms, but I have seen chocolate shelf stable milk options at the grocery store too. I double bagged the cartons in ziplocks to prevent any explosions in our suitcases. The milk fit wonderfully in the small resort room fridges, and it tasted delish...just like regular milk. Thought I would share this as an option.

Have a wonderful trip!!

I have been thinking about this option as well. I need to buy a few and see how she likes it. Picky eater...

I can help you with your quest for chocolate milk. My younger DS has lived on chocolate milk since he was a toddler and still drinks it at age 17. No gallons of chocolate milk at gift stores. You can get the larger size of Nestle Quik chocolate milk in the gift shops. Not sure if it is a full half gallon - it seemed smaller to me. It is around $6 for this size at Disney.

We have bought these every trip for years :)

I know I have seen it at the resorts in the quart or half gallon sizes. I have packed Horizon's before on trips to WDW before, but only because a half gallon of white and a half gallon of chocolate would have been too much.

I know I have seen it at the resorts in the quart or half gallon sizes. I have packed Horizon's before on trips to WDW before, but only because a half gallon of white and a half gallon of chocolate would have been too much.
We are at the Grand Floridian. They have Nesquick pints in the gift shop. They carry white milk half gallons...but not chocolate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter