Choice of 3 resorts.. help!

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Hi everyone...

Last year we stayed 9 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge and it was wonderful.

This year we are doing a 3 night cruise on Wonder and 6 nights at a resort.

I have AKL concierge booked right now.. but I was thinking of maybe trying something else.

My other 2 choices are Polynesian - I had a coffee there once at Kona Cafe and thought it would ne nice to stay there sometime. OR Beach Club... I love the look of Stormalong Bay.

It is just myself and my 9 year old daughter - I have checked the rates and Poly and BC Concierge are the same as AKL...

Thanx for any imput on this...

Cassie

Hi Cassie and welcome on your first post. We haven't yet stayed at AKL but I've just asked my 9 yr. old daughter which she preferred of the Polynesian and Beach Club. She liked the volcano slide at the Polynesian although I did not like that they didn't have a hot tub. She liked how busy it was at Stormalong Bay, but I preferred the tropical, quieter atmosphere at the Polynesian. But no doubt about it, we both LOVED the convenience of the monorail at the Polynesian and being so close to Magic Kingdom. Good luck!

Hi Cassie, when I asked my 8 year old dd she voted for the Beach Club because the pool was awsome. The poly is nice to get to the magic kingdom but the walk/boat from the beach club to epcot and the boat ride to mgm is great. Also at the beach club you can walk over the the boardwalk where they have entertainers at night my dd really liked that.
Good luck deciding and have a good trip!!

Depends on when you are going. Stormalong Bay will be closed until mid April for rehab.

Personally, I would choose the Polynesian. We love the look of the landscaping, the pool, the beach and the lobby. Also, you can't beat it for convenience, and the restaurants are good, too!

MY vote is for the Poly. Stayed there for 4 glorious days with a 12 yr old & a 10yr old (girls). Your daughter will love the volcano pool.

Enjoy,
Lisa

I would choose BC. Last year we stayed at YC - the pool was great. I've never stayed a nicer pool area. My 3 boys loved it, we could have stayed there all day. We used the pool area alot at night - it's open I thing until midnight. The boardwalk was great, it was fun just walking around and looking at the shops and restaurants. Have fun

I've stayed at both, and they are both wonderful. If you plan on spending more time at MK, then stay at the Poly, if you plan on going to Epcot and MGM more, than the BC is the way to go.

Wow, you are going to have a tough decision here- lol.

I've stayed at both and love them both but have to say that BC has a bit of an edge as far as convienience goes -- you can walk or take the boat to Epcot and MGM and buses to MK or walk through Epcot and take the Monorail. But SAB pool area is definetly a plus and for me, I love the hot tub and that's one of the only downfalls to the Poly as I love the themeing there too. I also love the fact that you can walk or take the boat over to boardwalk too -- BC just seems to be in the middle of everything as far as convienience. Either way though, you won't regret your decision. Both resorts are great! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter