Choice of dinner shows

shayna

Earning My Ears
If you had to choose between Arabian Nights, Medieval Times and Pirates' Dinnerm, which would you choose?

I'd choose Arabian Nights. It is regularly voted the favorite dinner show by Orlando natives. The horses are magnificent and beautifully trained and there's plenty of variety to keep everyone happy.

Medieval Times also features horses with a jousting competition and some staged hand-to-hand combat. Each section of the hall cheers for its own color-coded knight. You also get to eat with your fingers. It's loud though, which my DW hates.

Pirates has a great set and an absolutely wacky plot line but it can be a lot of fun if you're in the right mood.

Of course, you don't go to any of these shows for the food, but the food's actually okay at all three of them. They all will provide a vegetarian meal on request.

Have fun!

We,ve had good reports from Pirates, less allergy giving !!

Virgin in the UK give away tickets to Arabian Nights every night for those that attend its holiday welcome meetings(wher e they sell attraction tickets and give orientation talks), they fly in 3 x 747s each day !!!
Could be your the only one in the house paying !!!

I,d forget them all for the food content ( AND this is theFatman saying this!!) and go to "Cirque Du Soliel" which is truly unmissable.

If you're going with kids, boys seem to enjoy MT and Pirates most, while the Arabian Nights story seems best-suited to girls. If it's just an adults night out, consider Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows for more pure fun (and better food). I recently did AN, and found they had added a couple of new acts to the show (including a hilarious comedian-and-his-horse act) which made it quite worthwhile, while the food remained pretty ordinary. The basic story, of Princess Sheherazade's wedding celebrations, is definitely more geared for girls, though.

I have 3 boys and 1 girl and a few years back they opted for Medieval Times over Magic Kingdom!!! The boys want to go back time and time again--, they don't want to hear about any other shows, they have been to Medievel times 4 times and our house is beginning to look like a castle with the souvineers. We have gone in Orlando and Myrtle Beach, SC. Personally, for me, I'd like to try something else, but they like the action of the castle,etc. They also love the food--ribs, chicken, garlic bread, soda, veggie soup, turnover for dessert and of course, all eaten with your hands. Good luck choosing. All of these dinner shows have timeshare people giving out tickets to look at their properties.

It sounds like my DSs would enjoy MT,but I am curious about the soup eating. Thanks in advance. Pamela

Its more like you drink the soup- we went with our then 4yr old in 1996. It was alot of fun. This year MIL wants to go to Arabian Nights for her birthday.

I was picturing DSs picking out the veggies that they are willing to eat from the soup with their fingers. Oh yeah, that's how they normally eat. :rolleyes: Thanks for the response. Pamela:D

is designed for holding. Drinking out of it will come quite naturally. Medieval Times RULES!!!! And will always get our vote! Even my 18 month old ds had a ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter