Choose your vacation Poll

beachwarmer

<font color=deeppink>Thanks very much for the extr
Where would you choose to go?

I picked the most expensive hotel for each Disney Destination. The price is for two adults for 7 days June 1-8, 2008. It include air from New York (I picked the least expensive), park passes and hotel with some food. All taxes included.

WDW - $5266.59 - Grand Floridian, 7 day no hopping pass, DDP

DisneyLand - $2431 - 4 days at Grand California, 3 night Hotel Del Coronade, 3 day tickets

DisneyLand Paris - $4513 - 3 nights DL resort with pass and breakfast, 4 nights in Paris near Place Vendome. Kids under 7 are free at Disney during this time.

DCL - Mexico cruise - $6053.66 Cat 7 air included

RCCL - Mexico Cruise - $3105.32 Cat F ocean view

Which would you choose and why?

O.K. I'll play. I'd have to choose the DCL Mexico cruise. Why you ask, because We'd get to see a couple of different ports of call, explore the mexican riviara and all while on a Disney ship. I don't think it could get much better than that!

Of course what I have already planned for this summer differs slightly from this. I have already planned a 4 night stay at POP 8/23 and then a 3 night DCL cruise on 8/28. Total for the POP stay and the cruise for a family of four, $2,320 w/o park tickets of course. But I do like the DCL mexican cruise idea better, just not within my reach right now:sad1:

Disneyland!:thumbsup2 Why? As a Disney fan (Walt) I have always wanted to go see the first park Walt built! The stay at the Hotel Del Coronado is a plus too!

I'll play too...

WDW -7 days but I want CR MK view.:thumbsup2

I'd pick Disneyland Paris first because I've never been there and have always wanted to go.

Second, I'd pick Disneyland because the parks are great and the side trip to San Diego is always enjoyable.

I'd pick WDW third just because I've been there so many times over the last few years.

My least favorite choice would be either of the Mexico cruises because I've done that itinerary before and it's definitely one where I'd just stay on the ship! (However, DCL would win over RCCL)

I would have to pick Disneyland purely because I have never been and would love to see the original park - We have been to WDW many times and Disneyland Paris.

Having said that Disneyland Paris is a truly beautiful park and definately worth the visit

Here is my two beside the castle at DLP

IMG_2580.jpg

Have fun choosing :)

I would choose Paris. I've wanted to see Paris forever! There is Disney magic in Paris!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter