Chris Watts murder mystery

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Is anyone else obsessing over the Chris Watts murder mystery? He says he only killed his wife in a fit of rage because he caught her killing her children. He then hid the children in an oil tanker and buried his wife nearby. What?? Wouldn't he have called the police??

Now someone is dropping a bunch of the wife's private facebook videos on youtube, almost on a daily basis, with strange titles that look like they are trying to sway public opinion. The youtube name is Plunder.

Anyone else following the case?

I think he killed all of them. It's such a shame she portrayed such a happy loving family on all the videos she shared. You truly what happens behind closed door.

If and a huge IF it supposedly went the way he said it went, the charges would of been murder in the second degree aka crime of passion. Yet he didn’t immediately call 911 and then concealed the bodies.

I believe he’s guilty because all the evidence is never released to the public until the trial. Not only that, his supposed version and location of the bodies was given so he wouldn’t get the death penalty. It also creates doubt. Something his defense attorney no doubt consulted him on.

If and a huge IF it supposedly went the way he said it went, the charges would of been murder in the second degree aka crime of passion. Yet he didn’t immediately call 911 and then concealed the bodies.

I believe he’s guilty because all the evidence is never released to the public until the trial. Not only that, his supposed version and location of the bodies was given so he wouldn’t get the death penalty. It also creates doubt. Something his defense attorney no doubt consulted him on.

Keep in mind the standard isn't beyond a doubt, it's beyond a reasonable doubt. I'm not betting on a jury reaching the conclusion that the reasonable response of a husband who caught his wife in the act of killing their children would be to kill her and then not only bury his wife, but conceal his children's bodies by disposing of them in such a way. Why dispose of the bodies?

Before I could even begin to take that into consideration I want to have a demonstration of what can be seen via the model of baby monitor they had. Would it be possible for the screen to display mom killing one child, with the BLUE lifeless body of the other child also visible? ETA: From what I have heard from those who deal with homicide cases manual strangulation with bare hands doesn't tend to result in the victim turning blue.

Reasonable doubt, a doubt which reasonably arises out of the evidence. Good luck with that, scumbag.

I thought he did it from the beginning. When they were interviewing him during the period that they were searching for them, he had a smirk on his face. He definitely didn't look upset at all. I know that everyone handles things differently but he didn't even try to look upset.

Never heard of any of these people. I saw one video where Shanann talks about somebody getting a car bonus? What exactly did she do for a living?

Thrive is actually a series of supplements that people sign up to promote. It's not for bodybuilders, it's just promoted as vitamins and also promoted to give you energy (has a lot of caffeine). She must have had a lot of people under her to earn all of those bonuses but then I read she had 70k in credit card debt so I think the goal is to appear that you are making bank, then you can sign a lot of people up and hopefully really make it.

Also, not one tear was shed not even in court, meanwhile Shannan's father was just a bawling mess . He's some psychopath.

As soon as I heard about this on the news and they were interviewing him, I told my DH "I wonder where he buried the bodies". Chris Watts just gave off such a creepy vibe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter