Christine & Erik's PJ: 12/4/08 Finally New Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just want to chime in that mom showed me the menu this past weekend and it did look pretty reasonable for a shower. However, that's brunch so I'm sure a full reception might be more and could get expensive. I think for the shower though it will turn out well and mom won't be disappointed.

Also for new news... I got to try my dress on over the weekend:cool1:! Everyone assured me it looked beautiful and I was very happy to finally get to see it on me! I did get a few pictures from my camera but want to see what my mom got with hers before I post anything. So hopefully this weekend I'll get more. TMI alert.....

In my mad dash to get moving sat. morning - after waking up at 5:30 to go to work for a couple of hours... I threw all my undergarments together to take with me. Well I had my homemade veil and hoop skirt in one bag and my corset bra in the other. Of course I forgot to grab the other bag when we stopped at my parents house so I had to go braless when I tried the dress on... luckily it wasn't an actual fitting. But other then the very top the dress fit perfect pixiedust:I must have had some pixie dust coming my way. Oh and of course it has to be hemmed - but so does everything else when you're 4 ft 10 +.

OK I'm off to read. Just wanted to give the quick update.

Christine princess:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter