Christmas 2021

LAS321

When you wish upon a star...
We are trying to plan a trip for Christmas 2021. Is there any information on whether the castle lights or MVMCP, Candlelight Processional or other shows will be returning this coming Christmas season?

They don't even have Halloween figured out yet.. I would plan the trip and hope for a return to some normalcy, unless those things would make or break your trip. We are going in late Nov / early Dec.

We were considering a 12/21 trip but with the 50th just kicking off, the amount of revenge travel/crowds and the uncertainty with parties/fireworks etc returning and not knowing if masks/distancing will still be in place we decided to book for 2022. I don't want to run the risk of having to cancel and disappoint the family, as we're not willing to pay for a diminished experience.

I would expect it to be very crowded.
If you are planning to go over Christmas, I would book sooner than later. You can always cancel if they don't bring back the parts you are interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter