Christmas and AP ???

Diane355

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are planning a trip to DL in early December. We are planning on getting APs again. Our old ones expired over a year ago, which was the last time we were to DL. Is there anywhere to purchase APs at a discount? We don't live in SoCal.
Also, I seem to remember there used to be a candlelight processional each year. I can't find any mention of it anywhere for this year. Am I going crazy.:confused3
TIA

The only discount I know of for APs is through the teachers union if you are a teacher. The CP is the first weekend of December.

I can get a discount on AP's from my work. My work offers them through Recreation Connection if you have an employment that offers that service you might check to see if they are offered. The Processing fee does take a chunk of the savings away but it is still better than gate price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter