Christmas at AKV...311 pts for rent @ $14.00 per pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecbigger

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I have 311 points for rent $14.00 per point. My home resort is AKV so I can make ressies there up to 11 months from today's date. All other resorts are 7 months.

Hi, I am new to renting DVC points. I'm looking at wanting to book an AKV studio (standard) for a 6 day time period from 11/29 to 12/14 with a travel (first or last) day on a Tuesday. One thing I'm concerned about... If something were to come up, is there a cancellation policy? Thank you!!!

Hi, I am new to renting DVC points. I'm looking at wanting to book an AKV studio (standard) for a 6 day time period from 11/29 to 12/14 with a travel (first or last) day on a Tuesday. One thing I'm concerned about... If something were to come up, is there a cancellation policy? Thank you!!!

A studio at AKV for the time frame you are looking for is pretty open. As for a cancellation policy, it will vary from member to member depending on who you are renting from. PMs are usually the best way to communicate or provide contact info (email, phone #). I think you need to have 10 or 11 posts before the site will let you do that but if you can get those in and PM me it will make it a little easier for me to help you with any further questions about the whole process. If not that is OK too, I'll do my best to help you right here.

I have 311 points for rent $14.00 per point. My home resort is AKV so I can make ressies there up to 11 months from today's date. All other resorts are 7 months.
Hi
Looking for AKV from Nov 26th 2016 - Dec 3 2016 - 2 adults 2 children 6 and 9 - 1 bedroom villa or same dates 4 adults 2 children 6 and 9 2 bedroom villa please

Thanks
Wendi

I would normally send a pm but I can't find a link. Are your points for AKV for December 2016 only? We are looking for January 2017.

Hello,

I am looking to stay at the AKV Studio from 15th-22nd August, or this is not available either week before or after?

Thank you so much,
Robyn

Hello,

I am looking to stay at the AKV Studio from 15th-22nd August, or this is not available either week before or after?

Thank you so much,
Robyn

Hi Robyn,

8/15 to 8/22 at AKV studios are available in both standard view 98 pts, and savanna view 125 pts.

FYI also available that week in studios = SSR 108 pts, and BLT lake view 143 pts, Poly standard view 155 pts, and VWL 121 pts.

Hi Robyn,

8/15 to 8/22 at AKV studios are available in both standard view 98 pts, and savanna view 125 pts.

FYI also available that week in studios = SSR 108 pts, and BLT lake view 143 pts, Poly standard view 155 pts, and VWL 121 pts.

Thank you for your quick response, would you also be able to check if any of the value studios are available at AKV for any week from 8/8-8/31

Thanks again!

Thank you for your quick response, would you also be able to check if any of the value studios are available at AKV for any week from 8/8-8/31

Thanks again!

The only week a value studio is available at AKV is the week starting 8/8.

I am interested in a 7 night stay at AKV. Dates are somewhat flexible- Nov 6-14th, for 7 nights. Looking for Studio with Savanna view.

I am interested in a 7 night stay at AKV. Dates are somewhat flexible- Nov 6-14th, for 7 nights. Looking for Studio with Savanna view.

Your dates are wide open. Nov. 6th to 14th are all open for a Savanna view studio. 116 points total, just pick the 7 nights you want and let me know.

Great! I will confirm dates with my husband tomorrow and let you know. Also, are you able to book a dinning plan? Do I purchase a ticket package through you also? Lastly, is this the best way to communicate with you?

Thanks,
Kristin

Hi do you still have points available? Im looking for akv studio nov 16-19, standard view. Thanks!

Great! I will confirm dates with my husband tomorrow and let you know. Also, are you able to book a dinning plan? Do I purchase a ticket package through you also? Lastly, is this the best way to communicate with you?

Thanks,
Kristin

I can help you dinning plans, ticket purchases, magical transfers, and whatever else you may need. If you can post somewhere just a couple more times you be able to PM or private message. You need at least 1o or 11 posts(messages) to be able to do this. When you are able to do this you can click on my profile and hit "start conversation". This will send a private message that only I can view. That is usually the best way to communicate on these boards. I can then also give my contact info (phone #s , email...).

Hi, I'm looking for a studio, for November 28th-December 2nd. There are just two of us, one adult and one child (4)....mommy daughter trip before Kindergarten :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter