Christmas at Disney available - Going fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyn's Dad

Earning My Ears
I am not able to make Disney at Christmas this year. My loss is your gain. However we have to make the reservations quick as they will fill up at an unbelievable rate. PM me what you are looking for and I can give you my cell or email there. Your stay will be at Saratoga Springs Resorts because that is where I can get in now. $15 per point.

Thanks
Kellyn's Dad

Thank you for responding. There will be 2 adults and 2 children ages 13 and 7.
To give you an ideal of price:

1 Bedroom - about $2430
2 bedroom (normally 2 queens in one bedroom with the other room having a king): $3,060
Sudio(1 room, no kitchen, no living room. couch and bed): $1,170

I am trying to give you as much information as possible so you can be prepared to make a decision quickly. Disney fills up tremendously fast. It literally is here today and gone tomorrow.

From a payment standpoint, I utilize Paypal. 50% upfront and then we can do a payment plan that best fits your schedule. All must be paid 45 days before check-in date. After I make the reservations, I will send you a confirmation number so that you can verify the booking. If this is your first time at disney, I have many insider tips and would be happy to share them.

Thanks
Bob

I am not able to make Disney at Christmas this year. My loss is your gain. However we have to make the reservations quick as they will fill up at an unbelievable rate. PM me what you are looking for and I can give you my cell or email there. Your stay will be at Saratoga Springs Resorts because that is where I can get in now. $15 per point.

Thanks
Kellyn's Dad
Sent you a message!

Bump - still available. Based upon dates, I may be able to provide options on other Disney properties.

Hi Kellyn's Dad,

Not Christmas, but what about 11-15-21/2018? Two adults, 1 child. Thanks in advance!

What type of room would you like?
Studio,
1 Bedroom (kitchen, living room with queen sofa bed, master bedroom), or
2-bedroom (2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, 2 baths)

Age of the child?

Saratoga Springs? Or Boardwalk?

Boardwalk 1 Bedroom villa(pool/Garden view - only available) = 184 points
Saratoga Springs 1 Bedroom Villa = 166 points

Hi! Any availability for 11/3-11/7 for 3 adults and 1 4 year old? I'd prefer a monorail resort, but am open to anything that's available. Thanks!

Hi! Any availability for 11/3-11/7 for 3 adults and 1 4 year old? I'd prefer a monorail resort, but am open to anything that's available. Thanks!

I don't see any full availabilty at any of the monorail resorts Katie. I do have something available at Saratoga Springs. What type of room are you looking for in your stay? Studio, 1-bedroom or 2 bedroom?

Bump - points still available. Based upon dates, I may be able to provide options on other Disney properties.

Hi I'm looking at a Christmas stay, 12/17-12/24/18. Studio or 1 bedroom, 2 adults 2 kids

Lori,
Both are available at this time. If you are wanting Christmas decorations, I would suggest the 1-bedroom from our experience.

Let me know what you are interested in. $15 per point.

Saratoga Springs
Studio (92 points)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & SpaDeluxe Studio
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 4
  • 1 queen-size bed & 1 full-size sleeper sofa
  • Kitchenette
  • Full bath

1 - bedroom (192 points
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa1 Bedroom Villa
Relax and rejuvenate at this lakeside Resort that brings the spirit of Saratoga, New York to an idyllic setting.
  • Sleeps 4 – 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that NO ADDITIONAL BEDDING, LINENS OR TOWELS WILL BE PROVIDED.
  • 1 king-size bed & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
  • Full kitchen
  • Washer/dryer
  • Full bathroom with whirlpool tub

Note: If you are new to this board, for us to send messages/start side conversations, you must have at least 10 posts. It has been told to me to, 'suggest he/she read the Summary Rules (click on Summary rules) look at 2nd set of post and then #3. It explains how they can use the conversation system'. and how to get your instant 10 post. Click on the link that is in the sentence on the summary rules that starts with 'We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum '

I'm looking for a studio May 14. If something comes open please let me know!

I'm looking for a couple of consecutive nights at BLT anytime between November 28-December 14. I need a 2 bedroom as we have 3 kids and 3 adults. Do you have any points/availability?

I do have points available. Are you looking to just buy points or are you looking for reservation at BLT?
I'm looking for a couple of consecutive nights at BLT anytime between November 28-December 14. I need a 2 bedroom as we have 3 kids and 3 adults. Do you have any points/availability?

I'm looking for a studio May 14. If something comes open please let me know!
I do find just two resorts that have Monday May 14th available. Is that all you are looking for? You can have it at Animal Kingdom or at Polynesian. Seems to be a popular time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter