Christmas at GKTW

rona7jim

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to the christmas party at GKTW? What other evening activities are a must do? Trying to figure out our schedule. There is so much to do.

My husband and kids had a good time at Mayor Clatyon's birthday party. I was in orientation so I missed it. The Christmas party is fun. You get your picture taken with Santa and all the kids get to chose a Christmas gift. The pool party with Shamu was fun too. We didn't go to any of the movies, so I can't help you there. If you can try to spend a day at the Village. We spent Wednesday there rather than going to a park. It was right in the middle of our trip so we were ready for a break. We all benefited from the downtime.
To read our full report, go to http://www.deputyfamily.net/mickey/index.html and scroll down to April 29. It's all there. If you have any other questions, just ask! I loved our time down there and am happy to share it with any one who will listen! :)

Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter