Christmas at Universal

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by Penguinempress, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Ariel-Rocks

Ariel-Rocks Earning My Ears

Thanks we did WDW last year and DH said never again but now he is talking doing Universal. If it's like WDW then he will not like it.

2. PollyannaMom

PollyannaMom I was a click-clack champ!!

I was going to say the same thing. We were there in November one year, but some stuff was already up. I got some really fun pictures!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. skylock

skylock Mouseketeer

It will not be any where near the disney craziness. And if you will have express passes, it will be a breeze.

5. bchbetha

bchbetha DIS Veteran

Definitely stay onsite:save the hassle of traffic and parking; chill in your room mid-day if the crowds are oppressive; and enjoy those Express Passes that come included with your room. Do early entry and enjoy the lighter crowds. Crowds will drop in the evening too. Morning- park, afternoon- enjoy hotel- evening- back to the park. :)

jerseygal and larissawbb like this.
  6. Ariel-Rocks

Thanks Skylock for that info. I would make sure to say at a hotel that we get express passes. From what I'm reading that is the best way to go.

7. Ariel-Rocks

Thanks bchbetha for all those tips. We would stay onsite so we could get the express passes.

schumigirl likes this.
  8. skylock

skylock Mouseketeer

I predict your husband is going to love Universal with express pass.

Ariel-Rocks and jerseygal like this.
  9. soniam

soniam Wooden leg named Smith...

There's also the Grinchmas character breakfast. We are doing that this year. Last year, they had green eggs & ham pizza. I know it sounds of gross, but I heard a couple of people say they really liked it. I can't wait until we see the xmas stuff, especially Grinchmas, we have never been to Universal during the Christmas season.