Christmas Bargain Thread....UPDATES THROUGHOUT.......

::yes:: ::yes:: You have missed out. They are lovely!!!! :lmao:
When I was a kid we used to have jam & cream ones too. :goodvibes

Now you are just messing with my mind, missus!!! How ON EARTH can you have jam & cream vollyvonts????????????

We were a bit more risque with our cheese and pineapple sticks - we added a pickled onion ;)

What?????? in a triple-decker stylee???????? Now that's positively decadent!!!

I know we've jet-skied waaay off-topic here, but did anyone else go to parties when they were kids where the parents put all flavours of crisps into one giant bowl??? My DH swears this didn't happen and I've dreamt it - but I know I've picked out what I thought was a Salt & Vinegar crisp only to discover everything had absorbed the yukky Beef flavouring... And yes, I'm still emotionally scarred...

I know we've jet-skied waaay off-topic here, but did anyone else go to parties when they were kids where the parents put all flavours of crisps into one giant bowl??? My DH swears this didn't happen and I've dreamt it - but I know I've picked out what I thought was a Salt & Vinegar crisp only to discover everything had absorbed the yukky Beef flavouring... And yes, I'm still emotionally scarred...

I hate when people do this :crazy2: I need to know what flavour crisp I am about to eat :rotfl2:

Now you are just messing with my mind, missus!!! How ON EARTH can you have jam & cream vollyvonts????????????

Just the same way you make the others.....you put a dollop of jam in the bottom then a spoonful of whipped cream on top. They were lovely.

Yes, my MUM used to do that....YUCK! :sad2:

I hate when people do this :crazy2: I need to know what flavour crisp I am about to eat :rotfl2:

Yes, my MUM used to do that....YUCK! :sad2:

I remember that too, and I loved it ::yes:: (then again I am a bit strange :rotfl2::rotfl2:) :santa: (adds Christmas smilie to keep the thread on topic)

I remember!!, infact I do it to my DD's now, because they always leave the Salt & Vinegar, but if I mix them in a bowl they all get eaten :laughing:

And me ! the horror of getting a prawn cocktail or beef flavour :scared1::scared1:

EXACTLY!!! But even worse, I once saw a boy (unobserved by adults) wipe his snotty nose on his hand then delve into the crisps!!! I started retching uncontrollably and the parents had to call my Mum to pick me up!!! She was livid - but I don't think I ever said what had happened... Never ate party food again tho' ... :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

ANYWAY!!! Back on topic!!! I love the eBay Daily Deals and have bought myself this as a gift from - wait for it - the builders!!! ;)

Nice :thumbsup2 aren't your builders generous !!

Oh yes!!! I sent myself a present last year from the Postman. I don't know his name but he was VERY generous... :rolleyes1

Maybe you should return the favour and buy them some ear plugs. :rolleyes1

Wow! And just like that, the insults start!!! I'll have you know that Richard said last weekend if Jedward are anything to go by, I could be on X Factor!!! NO problem, mate!!!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Wow! And just like that, the insults start!!! I'll have you know that Richard said last weekend if Jedward are anything to go by, I could be on X Factor!!! NO problem, mate!!!

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Oh my...I didn't realise you were that bad! :rotfl2:

Oh my...I didn't realise you were that bad! :rotfl2:

Oh but you'll find out - I sing constantly...
smiley_singing.gif

Just seen an advert for tins of Quality Street, Heroes, Roses & Celebrations = all £3.99 at Morrisions. (Not got one near us but it may be of use to some of you :thumbsup2)

:worship: :worship: Thank you for getting us back on topic!!! :worship: :worship:

That explains why Mandy looked so tired on the girly weekend :lmao::lmao:

That was the stress of having to hide her booze from me, Nat!!! I have a nose for booze - she had to keep moving it and it wore her out... Simples... :rolleyes:

Just seen an advert - 1 lt Baileys is £9 in Asda. :cool1:

(I think you need to buy a minimum of 3 items but not a £30 spend deal like Tesco's)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter