Christmas Card Exchange-Sent/Received-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm boxes for the names, and info. of those you will be sending to. For those of you who had signed up to send to only 5 people on the list, you will be receiving more than 5 cards since we had a bunch of exchangers who choose to send to the entire list :goodvibes.

Please post here when you send out your exchange, and as you receive them.

You may start to send out your cards as soon as now, or till the mail by date of Friday 11/21.

Here is an example of how you could post when you receive a card.
*Ex. Received a card today from Lisa36. (and you can list what type of card you had gotten if you wish).

Have fun writing, sending, and receiving! :santa:

Received my first two Christmas cards. Thank you Shayla and Brandon (mommytotwo's DD & DS) Merry Christmas!!!! :-)

All of my Christmas cards are sitting in the mailbox -- ready for the postman to pick them up today. Merry Christmas everyone!

mom2cookies and I both received our JOY christmas cards from Shayla on Friday. Thank you!!

We have one last exchanger who would like to participate with us. If anyone here would like to send out another card to someone who lives in the U.S., please contact me via a pm, and I will give you her address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter