Christmas Day dinner?

loki_d

Earning My Ears
I booked Napa Rose, it says they have a Christmas menu but I can’t find any information about it. Is it pre determined or would I be able to customize it? I can’t eat anything seafood related so I’m not sure what to do here..

or if anyone has other recs for a restaurant please share! First time at DL for Christmas, we usually go to DW.

Holiday menus at NR tend to be prix fixe with several options, e.g. beef, poultry, vegetarian, children's, etc. Have you tried calling NR directly to ask about this? If you have special dietary needs, they might be able to note your issues on your reservation and work with you.

Holiday menus at NR tend to be prix fixe with several options, e.g. beef, poultry, vegetarian, children's, etc. Have you tried calling NR directly to ask about this? If you have special dietary needs, they might be able to note your issues on your reservation and work with you.

Thanks! I have not, I will look into it though and maybe give them a call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter