Christmas day dinners...

catwoman71

Earning My Ears
I have a question for those who may be in the know.....on the disney dining section of their website, this is stated......
Pamper Your Palate on Christmas Day
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with a festive feast at Walt Disney World Resort!

On Christmas Day, you’re invited to savor the flavor of the season with an enchanting meal your loved ones will undoubtedly cherish. Pick and choose from a collection of more than 7 magical dining locations, each offering its own unique take on a warm and mirthful meal!

Don’t miss your opportunity to transform this jolly occasion into a memory that will last a lifetime—book an online reservation today!

So, my question is - does anyone know what those "7 magical locations" are and what they are serving?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Ooh, No idea. Look forward to finding out. We ended up at Akershus with Princesses Christmas 2011. I didn't know there was a Christmas meal!

*BUMP*

I booked lunch on Christmas day months ago so I didn't have to spend Christmas at home alone at Whispering Canyon Cafe. I was thinking about cancelling when I saw it was part of the Pamper Your Palate. Can anyone tell me more about it? Did they serve different AYCE skillet or do they just add a few "Christmassy" things? Do they charge more because it is Christmas? Any information is much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter