Christmas decor

Jon16

Earning My Ears
How long does Disney keep Christmas decorations up? We're planning to go there next week for a day or two. Hoping they are still up!

Thanks!!

The parks usually keep the decorations up through the marathon, but with no marathon this year, no one knows. The resorts will probably start in-decorating this week.

if i remember correctly, last year Jan 8 was the last day any holiday stuff was still up. We're coming the 8th this year and hoping to see a little... but who knows in these odd times.

Normally I'm ready to clear out and clean like a banshee on Dec 26. Not this year - I want my Christmas decor up for a while! I've taken down a lot of the misc decor but all the garland and trees are still up. We will take it all down today.

I was there in Jan 2018.
The marathon was on Sunday the 7th and the MK was still in full Christmas mode on the 8th & 9th but by the time they opened on the 10th, they had done the changeover.
One of the three MK ferries was still playing Christmas music on the 11th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter