Christmas decorations down yet?

The tree is still up with garland and lights. We never got many ornaments hung this year- maybe only 25- but they are still on the tree also. I don't do much other decorating, except maybe a wreath. We leave the outdoor multicolored icicle lights up around the front porch all year.

I was going to write 'yes' but I just noticed that a wreath is still up on the living room wall. Oops!

well....the bright sun catching shinny balls are now off the metal cactrus this morning, Yuma is expecting 40mph winds with gusts to 65 tomorrow daytime....thank goodness not night. and glad I trolled this morning....better remove my art from the yard across the street.

The lights in my window are still up and the mini tree on my headboard is still out, lol.

If they are still up by this point they are not “a late” being taken down. Rather they are “early” for this year.😁

well....the bright sun catching shinny balls are now off the metal cactrus this morning, Yuma is expecting 40mph winds with gusts to 65 tomorrow daytime....thank goodness not night. and glad I trolled this morning....better remove my art from the yard across the street.
glad I am trolling again...went to take them down...plastic zip ties....needed a knife to cut them down....but senior citizen side track...going now to cut them down as I remove all the yard ornaments from the wind.....we decorate all year round here with SW border decor.

Officially, the last bit (the tree, this year) came down Jan 21st.

But I do still have two Christmas/snowflake pillows on the sofa. - One of my "everyday" ones (which are kind of more fall-ish anyway) needs a sewing repair, and I like the size of the Christmas ones better. They're subtle enough (not bright Christmas red, but more of a brick red) so they'll do until I find something for spring.

Ornaments all put away but tree is still in the family room. I’m just too lazy to drag it to the garage.

so the silver foil is still wrapped around the wroguth iron lights on the brick pedstals...my sister just finshed her 3 month visit and asked if I was feeling okay with all the yuletide glitter.....wife had important company this week...so she took the silver stars off the iron/tin cactus...and the garland on my candle wall that light at night to view the lit palms. ...so...my last refure...the forest of trees is still butted up against the platform at backdoor that no one sees....and oh yeah...our poinstta plant has only 3 red leaves left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter