Christmas decorations

pmcneff

November 2015 WDW trip!
what date will those go in? I know they do them in one night. we arrive on the 7th will they be done that evening before the first party on the 8th or before then?

what date will those go in? I know they do them in one night. we arrive on the 7th will they be done that evening before the first party on the 8th or before then?
It’s over a period of days but will be completed by the 8th. Most will be completed by the 6th because final rehearsals for entertainment for the party will run by that date.

It’s over a period of days but will be completed by the 8th. Most will be completed by the 6th because final rehearsals for entertainment for the party will run by that date.
Thanks for the update! It will be awesome to walk down Main Street on the 7th and see the magical Christmas

They should be up . .it's why I planned the timing of my trip around the same time (10th -16th) ----- to see some of the Christmas decorations!

If my research is accurate, your trip will have the decorations up at MK, they will be filming the Christmas shows at the parks that weekend after you arrive and the decorations should be up at Disney Springs and DHS as well.

Epcot will still be doing Food and Wine, so not sure if they will have Christmas Decorations yet (or what they do for that).

Plus, due to going back to standard time (this weekend), it should be darker earlier --- to see any lighting effects for Christmas (or the Christmas shows)

Should be a fun time! "See" there! LOL.

I'm heading to MK in about an hour to see the christmas decorations

Big tree isn't up yet at MK but all the Christmas merchandise is out and main street looks great

I am ridiculously excited to go in December and see all the decorations!

I was at MK yesterday. All the Halloween decorations were gone. Lots of Christmas decorations in their place. The music was the regular version.

I was at mk yesterday, portions of the Christmas decor were up but not all.
Also went to the grand Floridian and poly and there was no Christmas decorations, not even the start of the gingerbread house.
I'm at DHS today and 0 decorations here

From the looks of what people are posting already this morning on Twitter, the MK is completely finished Tree and all.

As to Epcot - we were there a few years ago the week before Thanksgiving, right after Wine and Food - and there were minimal or no Christmas decorations. It was pretty dead around the area - nothing much going on as far as I could tell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter