• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Decorations

When DW and I visited in December of 2017 and Last Thanksgiving we hit all of the deluxe resorts. We loved them all, but I would say our favorites were Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian and BW/YC/BC.

The resorts with multi story soaring lobbies are my favorites to visit during the holidays because their trees are so tall. First for me is the GF with it’s magestic tree and full sized gingerbread house. Second is WL with it’s huge tree and rustic decorations, the large rock fireplace in the lobby adds to the ambience. AKL has a huge tree that I personally like as well.
For resorts with more normal height lobbies, I always head out the IG on an Epcot day to see the life sized chocolate carousel horses at the BC.

Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club and Yacht Club have great decorations. Those are the ones that you don’t want to miss.

Wilderness Lodge is great as are the Grand Floridian and AKL. A real surprise for us though was Yacht Club, they had a very nice model train layout in the lobby and the whole lobby was nicely decorated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter