• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Dinning at Disney World

My extended family also will be at Disney Christmas week. We have chosen HS as our park on Christmas Day and the Minnie's Seasonal Dine at H&V for lunch - characters in Xmas outfits and hope the buffet will include traditional offerings like turkey and ham. Staying at CBR so should have gondolas (no traffic!) rope drop for rides in am then leisurely lunch, shows in the afternoon and the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party are our plans. Planning Candlelight Dining Pkg at Chefs de France for Christmas Eve.

My extended family also will be at Disney Christmas week. We have chosen HS as our park on Christmas Day and the Minnie's Seasonal Dine at H&V for lunch - characters in Xmas outfits and hope the buffet will include traditional offerings like turkey and ham. Staying at CBR so should have gondolas (no traffic!) rope drop for rides in am then leisurely lunch, shows in the afternoon and the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party are our plans. Planning Candlelight Dining Pkg at Chefs de France for Christmas Eve.
By coincidence we spent Christmas Days 2018 and 2019 in HS. First time was by design as we ate dinner at HBD which was pretty chaotic that year with long waits probably brought on by overbooking. That prob seems to have fixed the last Christmas because we did a walk in @ HBD Lounge in the afternoon, ordered a few small plates and drinks and saw no line wrapped around the corner from the restaurant's podium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter