Christmas Discounts - December 27-early January

cantwaitforwdw

Mouseketeer
Are there traditionally any discounts that become available between December 27th and January 5th. We booked at the rack rate but are hoping discounts become available in the future. We have been to Disney many times but never for Christmas season.

Are there traditionally any discounts that become available between December 27th and January 5th. We booked at the rack rate but are hoping discounts become available in the future. We have been to Disney many times but never for Christmas season.

Discounts are fleeting. Keep up to date and you may see something. But nothing is guaranteed.

You can create your own discounts by watching for Discounted Disney Gift Cards and applying them to your booking.
Usually you can get a minimum of 5%.

Sam's Club did a 10% off up to I think it was $250. Costco over Xmas did 10% on 2 x $250 although some were able to get more. The 'Gift card' thread here is a good resource.

Probably no need for Disney to offer discounts during peak travel times when parks/hotels are already full. Discounts tend to be used during slower times to help fill up otherwise empty rooms. Even when discounts are offered you will notice they typically say 'up to x%' and are not available for every room category. Similar with airlines, no need to offer specials when planes are already full with holiday travelers.

Probably not, but I would still check, especially if you have one of the most expensive room categories booked, such as club level and TPV or WV type rooms. I have seen last minute discounting on those (not necessarily during winter holidays).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter