Christmas Eve / Day dining

WEDway2002

Fan of the ride ... but mostly ... fan of Walt!
Hello all!

I did some searching so as not to ask the same questions again. Anyway ... didn't find what I was looking for. :confused3
We will actually be down for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day ... a VERY last minute trip. I realize most restaurants are booked and it'll be a challenge. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for locations that are ESPECIALLY festive (lol) ... I know, it's that way all over! But I mean in a traditional almost "Christmas in your face" way!
Thanks, in advance, for your thoughts! :thanks:

Dave

You are better off searching what is available. At this point there may be very slim pickings

The deluxe resorts are the best decorated, imho. GF and WL are two of my favorites.

Oh dear, of you want to dine on Disney property, you need to look for what restaurants have availability. And I would not wait.
I think you may have luck at some of the resort restaurants that Are a bit out of the way. I just checked Turf Club at SSR and they have openings. I would not hesitate to dine there for a holiday meal, and would actually prefer the less sought after restaurants on busy holidays. Check Olivia's as well. These restaurant may not be a fancy, but I do not doubt that you will have a good meal.

As others have said, you need to first search for what is available and go from there. Are you looking for in-park restaurants? Resort restaurants? If available, I would consider restaurants at Grand Floridian and Wilderness Lodge as they are gorgeously decorated. If you are willing to spend the time on a dinner show, you may also want to consider Hoop Dee Doo Revue at Ft. W as they incorporate Christmas songs in the show during the holidays.

I used touringplans.com reservation finder to score a dinner reservation at BOG on Christmas Eve. I highly recommend their services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter