~Christmas Exchanges~If you will be joining a Christmas Exchange that I am hosting ..

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran

Please read this post first......

Spoke to a postal worker today, and she said that it was best to send holiday items as early as possible. It seems as if many post offices are losing workers, and with it being the busy season, being early is always better, than being late. So, I have decided to start posting the rest of the Christmas exchanges. I will have sign ups till the starting of November, and all mailings will be in the month of November so that recipients are able to enjoy their goodies for the entire month of December.

I will try to post all exchanges today, but if I am not able to post all of the sign ups today, I will get them done by the end of the week.

Here are the following exchanges that I will be hosting.

*Christmas Present Exchange
*Christmas Ornament Exchange
*Christmas Stocking Exchange

*All exchanges are open to adults and children. For child participants, please also include their age, and gender.

***WHEN YOU SEND ME A PM TO SIGN UP, PLEASE LIST IN THE TITLE OF YOUR PM WHICH EXCHANGE YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR. THIS WILL HELP ME IN ORGANIZING ALL OF THE DIFFERENT EXCHANGES. SEND A PM FOR EACH DIFFERENT SIGN UP. IF YOU WILL BE AWAY DURING THE EXCHANGE PERIOD, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, PLEASE ONLY PARTICIPATE IF YOU WILL FOLLOW THROUGH. NO ONE LIKES NOT RECEIVING AN EXCHANGE THAT THEY SIGNED UP FOR.***

If you will be joining in, please acknowledge here that you have read the rules. I will check this thread to see if you have read the rules, and acknowledged them.

With everyone following the rules, these exchanges will run smoothly!

Reading through the exchanges.

Thinking about which one I might be interested in, and posting here, to say that I have read the rules.

Reading through the exchanges.

Thinking about which one I might be interested in, and posting here, to say that I have read the rules.

:thumbsup2

So many to choose from- card exchange, present exchange, stocking exchange, and ornament exchange. :goodvibes I am trying to decide as well :cutie:

I've read the rules. Trying to decide if I want a present exchange or a stocking exchange. HMM!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter