~Christmas in July Present/Stocking Exchange-Sent/Rcvd.~COMPLETED!!!

Oops sorry it arrived to you in that type of condition. That is very odd :confused3 Could you wait until July 1st to reveal what you had gotten :santa: That is when all the rest of us will be able to open our gifts. It will be hard to wait for that long, but it is not too far away.

Not a problem.....my first thought was that a bottle broke in the box after I opened it and realized there was no bottle I thought maybe my mail lady spilled her lunch on it....but unless she used it as a tray and then soaked her food in 2 bottles of Kikomen sauce which somehow soaked through the box....I have no idea.

Received my package today from Kogo Shuko!! Thank goodness July isn't too far off! :goodvibes

Hi Monica :goodvibes

Anyone else getting ready for the real Christmas holiday? It is less than 6 months away :santa:

Happy 1st of July!! I'm writing a novel this month, but I took some time out to finally open my Amazon box!! Inside, I found the Frozen Disney Infinity toy box pack! It includes Anna, Elsa, and two power discs.

Thank you so much leith!! I love it. :D

Thanks Heidi! :santa:

Thank you Heather for my Snap and Lock bowls!!! They will come in very handy!!! ⛄❄️

Merry Christmas in July!! I opened my packages, and received a cool Vinylmation pairs key chain, a princess magic towel with a little Miss Piggy figurine, and the Sprinkles cook book I have been wanting!! Thank you so much, Kogo Shuko! Love it all. :goodvibes

Thank you Patsy....I opened my box to discover a candle, Christmas dish towels, and a butterfly bell. All very nice gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter