Christmas Mesaage From Mickey76 and Piglet203

Mickey76

This is my happy place.
:)

Hi everyone,

Piglet203 and I just wanted to take the time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, or a Happy Holiday for whatever Holiday you might be celebrating. The last few months have been very trying on everyone's emotions. We know some of you will be missing relatives and praying for better days ahead. Just remember that we are a family here, willing to listen whenever needed or to offer advice when it is asked for. I'm truly thankful to have Piglet203 in my life and to be celebrating the first of many Christmas's with her. I know some of you won't be enjoying the Holiday season as much as we will be, but we will be thinking and parying for all of you.... Merry Christmas.

Love,
Mickey76 and Piglet203

P.S. Our dog Mickey sends out his merry wishes, too.

Well, thank you very kindly you two! Merry and Happy to both of you and from my cats, Aaliyah and Xena, too!

A very happy holiday season to you too!

Happy Holidays to you both too! May you have a New Year filled with health and happiness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter