• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas morning surprise

We gave our DGSs, 6 and 9, the trip for their almost-shared birthday. A large box contained a Mickey balloon, and attached to the string were autograph books, magic bands, etc. In the box was also one of the children’s guide to Disney (Birnbaum?). DGS9 pored over it for months, choosing his favorite rides and attractions in each park and suggesting itineraries for each park.

Im following bc we are planning a huge family trip (well big for us bc we have a small family lol) in January. It will be us, with boys 5&8 (we were there in May) and my SIL and her family, who have never been. Her boys are 5 &11. We are always with them on christmas so we are trying to come up with ways to surprise them

My mom did this for me when I was in 5th grade and went the luggage route - I honestly can’t remember what was inside but there was a piece of paper telling me the dates and “we’re going to Disney world!” The trip was for April so same amount of lag time in between - I didn’t mind at all! But I also hadn’t been for 6 years and only my second time going so it was a BIG DEAL. Also makes me realize how spoiled my kids are going to be - DS is going for his first time at 10 months!

We surprised my nieces and nephews on Christmas. Everyone comes to my house for Christmas lunch and gift exchange. We used a video slide show on the TV with Disney pictures. They didn't get it at first. But once the mom's and dad's started saying we're going to Disney the kids went crazy.

Be very specific and use the words WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY MARCH 15, 2019.

Have fun with it!!! Our kids had no problem waiting. And that was their only Christmas gift. We loved it. Everyone's gift was Disney World. Vacation fund and Christmas fund all in one. And through out the year they earned Mickey Money i.e. Disney Gift Cards to use for the trip. It was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter