Christmas music at the parks question

japanese maple

Mouseketeer
I know that Christmas music is played throughout the parks during the Holiday season, but is it the same or different kinds of music between the parks? And in parks, does it differentiate between the lands (main st vs Tomorrowland, etc.,)?
Or is it all generic Christmas music everywhere?

I know that Christmas music is played throughout the parks during the Holiday season, but is it the same or different kinds of music between the parks? And in parks, does it differentiate between the lands (main st vs Tomorrowland, etc.,)?
Or is it all generic Christmas music everywhere?
Different music, different parks. Same for the hotels as well. Expect to be inundated with Don Ho holiday music at the Polynesian😂

Thank you all.

We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge, so I'm very looking forward to hearing the Christmas music there.

Thank you all.

We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge, so I'm very looking forward to hearing the Christmas music there.
Last year, multiple rides had Christmas/holiday season overlays. I don't want to share any spoilers, but they were a fun surprise.

Also, there is no guarantee WDW will do them again this year. Then again, they might add something new!

My favorites at WDW:
  • Main Street
  • Wilderness Lodge
  • EPCOT Future World Entrance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter