• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas parade taping dates

luvgoing2disney

DIS Veteran
I have no doubt there is a thread about the Christmas parade taping dates elsewhere on the boards, but when you do a search on Christmas or parade, there are only about 10K threads that contain those words, lol.

SO......

what are the dates for this year? We will be there November 10-18 and wanted to see if our MK days match up with the dates of filming.

TIA

I have no doubt there is a thread about the Christmas parade taping dates elsewhere on the boards, but when you do a search on Christmas or parade, there are only about 10K threads that contain those words, lol.

SO......

what are the dates for this year? We will be there November 10-18 and wanted to see if our MK days match up with the dates of filming.

TIA

Disney hasn't released any info yet, so keep watching.

If they continue the concert specials with 3 year old parade footage spliced in the dates of ops trip track with filming

It's that time of year folks..............we visited WDW during Jersey week in 2016, which just happened to be the week they taped the Disney Christmas special :santa:

We're returning for Jersey week this year! Any info on if they'll be taping again o_O

Doug :goofy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter