Christmas Pretrip... (insert catchy title later)

jordansmomma

<font color=darkorchid><marquee>DebbieLouWho Wendy

Well for starters this is my first trip report, our first trip to Disneyland, and my first road trip with my good friend Michelle, her kids and her mom(who is more like Cruella De ville).

We will be leaving early in the morning December 22 @ 5 AM.
Destination~~ Disneyland

Hotel- Castle Inn (my first time here I have heard the good, the bad and the ugly about this place. But next Christmas I am staying at the Disneyland hotel, also I am going to be at the Poly or WL in March for the Princesses & tiaras (aka Debs dirty thirty party @ WDW, and then a time share in Aug 08). So this trip will be offsite, and at a cheaper hotel. My kids are fine with this...hehe its a suprise, they have no clue, they think we are staying at a cabin in Oregon somewhere, so they have to be ok with the hotel. Besides we will be in the Parks most of the time anyway.

The Players~~
tada...
Me-Debbie 29, a mom, a student, a little grouchy, a little princess, a little like Lilo, a little like Belle, more like Pocahontas (sp), as I am 1/2 Navajo Indian. I will go with Belle.

DS11- Jordan 11, sporty, athletic, in 5th grade, hormonal, emotional (why didnt someone tell me about boys??) more like grumpy, a little like the boy from Pollyanna. We will just call him Jordan, Jordy Pordy, J-man, or Grumpy.

DS7- Kaeleb 7, STITCH!! all the way Stitch is his favorite character,
loves the ride that SallyRally ( Campellscott SDD), finds offensive, truthfully the ride I found a little vulgar also. He is in 2nd grade, he will be Stitch.

The K Clan
Friend-Michelle 30, my friend since 7th grade, she loves Tink. Also a student, will graduate in the Spring, and lives with her mom.

girl- Mariah 7,princess tomboy like, a 2nd grader, we have to keep a close eye on her and make sure that she doesnt overwhelm her self. When she was 1.5 she had a heart valve replacement surgery and well her ticker is getting sick again. She will be 'rella.

boy- Vallant 11, huuummm lets go with Harry, Harry Potter that is, he loves HP. He is also in 5th grade, a little athletic, and a good kid.

mom- Dianne ?? humm *cough* older than Tink & Belle!! She is Tinks mom, rather grouchy, way more than I. Claims she rules the world, she is the driver of this nice road trip. (hence, why I will be stashing some Capnt morgan & Rasp vodka in my luggage, love her to death, but a very demanding, overbearing mother, glad shes not mine). She would be the MIL you would hate, but a very giving mother, and grandma. She is paying for gas, and tink, Harry, and 'rellas trip. We will call her Evil Step mom or Cruella, dont worry, she likes it, she knows it, she lives it.
This will be the Kclans 4th trip to DL for Christmas, so jealous.

Ok so now that you have met the players here are a few details.

Saturday December 22-
5am leave head out on I90 out of Washington.
somewhere in Oregon stop for the night
There will snacks and drinks packed. Ipods loaded, DVD players charged, and ahh me and the Captn in the back seat!! Ok so not really but I will be taking some ST Johns Wart to make it through, I have a hard time being a passenger, and well I am sure at some point her mom will drive me crazy or the kids will.

Sunday December 23-
Leave somewhere in Oregon at 7 am
breakfast in the hotel or on the road.
Stop somewhere in CA for the night.

Monday December 24
Leave the somewhere in CA at 7am
arrive at the hotel, check in, make a mad dash to find stocking stuffers for my kids stockings.
7pm Christmas Eve Dinner @ Goofys Kitchen, AAA discount
Then tuck the boy in for the night

Tuesday December 25
7:30 am Christmas morning Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch.
DL

Wednesday December 26
DCA

Thursday December 27
Seaworld

Friday December 28
DL

Saturday December 29
Check out day
Head home

The plans for Christmas so far.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter