Christmas Shopping at Disney Question ? ? ?

ChrislovesMinnie

Mouseketeer
:tinker: Hello,

I am visiting DisneyWorld with my Dad in November into December and was wondering if there is a smaller supply of Christmas decorations closer to the Holidays. I ask because I am planning to purchase Disney Decorations for my Christmas Tree this year and am worried supply might not be there.

I appreciate any help with my question. Thanks ! !

- Chris :mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar

There is a store in Downtown Disney that sells nothing but Christmas decorations all year round, so whenever you go, you can fill up the tree with Disney stuff. Keep Epcot in mind, too, as all of the countries will have things.

Its called Disneys Days of Christmas and its in DTD. You can even get ornaments personalized.

And if I'm not mistaken there's another Christmas store in Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom. I don't think there's much of a risk that they'll run out of decorations to buy.

There is a store in Downtown Disney that sells nothing but Christmas decorations all year round, so whenever you go, you can fill up the tree with Disney stuff. Keep Epcot in mind, too, as all of the countries will have things.

and the Christmas store in DTD is twice the size as the one in WDW....

:tinker: Hello,

I am visiting DisneyWorld with my Dad in November into December and was wondering if there is a smaller supply of Christmas decorations closer to the Holidays. I ask because I am planning to purchase Disney Decorations for my Christmas Tree this year and am worried supply might not be there.

I appreciate any help with my question. Thanks ! !

- Chris :mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar

If anything the supply is doubled!! We go every Thanksgiving and we do holiday shopping and have it shipped home in time to put the new ornaments on the tree

There is also a small christmas shop in HS, just down from Pizza Planet.

As long as you aren't looking for 2011 DATED holiday stuff there won't be an issue.By December the 2012 DATED stuff is on sale.We went in 2009 looking for 2009 dated ornaments..ALL I found was 2010..

You won't have a problem finding Christmas decorations throughout WDW. Like others have said, there is the one shop at DTD (my favorite store where I spend most of my money in :goodvibes) and the ones in MK and DHS, which are very small, but very nice, also the resort shops will have Christmas ornaments/decorations in them especially that time of year. I don't remember there being a specific store in Epcot, however,there is a section at MouseGears that have some ornaments and decorations, and at AK you will problably find some sort of animal ornaments in some of the shops (don't quote me on that). Plus I agree with going to WS, you will find unique ornaments from each of the countries there. Can you tell I do a lot of Christmas shopping whenever I am in Disney? You should see my house :goodvibes. And if you don't see any ornaments that have "2011" on it, then I would suggest getting a personalized ornament, it is not expensive to do. Have a great trip :goodvibes

As long as you aren't looking for 2011 DATED holiday stuff there won't be an issue.By December the 2012 DATED stuff is on sale.We went in 2009 looking for 2009 dated ornans..ALL I found was 2010..

We had the same problem. We went Christmas 2010 and everything was dated 2011. We did finally find a 2010 ornament at one of the resorts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter