Christmas solo

frenchieSteven

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone.
I will discover disneyworld for the first time this christmas.
I want to do the Magic Kingdom park the 25th, and the 3 other parks around this date, I'm not sure in what order to do them, if you have any suggestions.
I'm also wondering if I should take a 4 or a 5 days ticket and maybe do Magic Kingdom the 24th and the 25th.
So if you have some advice, I'll take them.
And if anyone want to help make this solo trip not solo that could be great too :)
For that here is a little about me :
My name is Steven, I'm 29 (will be 30 a week after this trip).
I'll bring a good camera with me, so I could send you pictures I'll take if we meet in the park and do some attractions together (and I can use you to take some pictures of me as well :thumbsup2).

I will also be solo at WDW the week of Christmas! I have been advised to avoid Magic Kingdom on the 25th due to crowds. I do plan to be at MK on the 22nd and 23rd though. Hope you have a great time! °o°

As a long time AP, I recommend avoiding MK like the plague on Christmas Day. I will not be at WDW the week of Christmas, but enjoy your trip and happy early birthday!

Thank both of you.
I was only thinking about the magic and not the crowd.
But still it's a magic day so I should spend it in the magic kingdom anyway.
And maybe a second day on the week.
For now I'm thinking :
22th : magic kingdom
23th : animal kingdom
24th : epcot
25th : magic kingdom
26th : hollywood studios

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter