• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas time?

purplecrush

Mouseketeer
Anyone know when DLR gets all dolled up for the Holidays? We are planning on being there Nov 18 and I'm worried that they won't have anything up yet.

Also, do they do fireworks nightly? or just on weekends? Parades?

Thank you!

Anyone know when DLR gets all dolled up for the Holidays? We are planning on being there Nov 18 and I'm worried that they won't have anything up yet.

Thank you!
Some go up before the end of Halloween. Like the snow on the castle. Here's a photo for 2013-10-27
2013-10-27  DisOct 073.jpg
2013-10-27  DisOct 349.jpg
This one is on November 1st.
2013-11-01  DisOct 399.jpg

Last edited:
Holiday Time should officially start just prior to Veteran's Day. The park will be fully decorated by then. Resorts might not be finished decorating by then. The tree at PPH went up during our stay the week before Thanksgiving a couple years ago.

Thank you!
This also may help: "Historical DLR Park Hours, Entertainment and Refurbs" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2291124

You should be totally fine on Nov 18 with holiday decorations/parades/fireworks. ::yes::

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter