Christmas Touring Dilemma

LeilaKens

Earning My Ears
Ok we have three days to do four parks :scared1:...and at Christmastime! The main focus of the trip is to see the decorations and special shows. I just can't get our plans straight though. Here is what I have so far:

Day 1 - Arrive late afternoon and tour resorts.
Day 2 - Animal Kingdom (morning); MVMCP (4pm).
Day 3 - Epcot followed by DTD.
Day 4 - Hollywood Studios (morning); MK (evening EMH).

I feel like we aren't spending much time at the MK, our favorite park. And we are spending a lot of time at Epcot, which is in the middle of our favorites. However, I've read that there are a lot of Christmas activities at Epcot that we need to do.

Also, we are going to HS on a fantasmic night. Am I crazy? We don't care about seeing it as we've seen it many times before and thought we could use that time to see the Osbourne Lights. I just can't figure out another way to fit it all in. I considered doing Epcot on Day 4, followed by the EMH at MK, but that is even less time spent in the MK.

Any advice? Thanks :santa:

When are you going to do the Osborne Lights? I don't see an evening at HS on your tentative itinerary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter