Christmas Tree in Resort Room

Brier Rose

<font color=9999FF>The Tag Fairy prefers to remain
I read recently in Disney Mag., that you can have Guest Services put a decorated Christmas tree in your room, and even have them ship it home for you when you check-out! Has anyone ever done this or have any info about it?????

There is a pretty long thread from last week (I think) with all the details about the trees from the Disney Florist. If you search this forum you can read all of the information.

I think we're going to do this if we get to go in December :cool:

I came across some messages about the Disney Florist, but I didn't see anything about Christmas trees.Do you know any of the specific info,like cost, how and when to reserve,stuff like that??:D

Brier Rose, I see you are new here, let me say welcome!

You can contact WDW Florist by calling 407-827-3505.

Good luck and hope that helps.
Cathy

Briar Rose,

Here's a few details I can remember about the thread from last week regarding the Christmas tree in the resorts. There's a 3 ft. tree for $200 and a 5 ft tree for $500. Both come fully decorated but if you need to ship it home you pay extra for the shipping.

Hope this helps!:D

Diznee25
WDW Christmas Bride Dec. 2003
Sunset Pointe

I think the tree is four feet tall and decorated with disney decorations. The cost is $200. If you can find the thread there is alot of info. Some people suggested bringing your own small tree and decorating it. Many of the people who travel during the holidays bring their own decorations and it is part of the vacation decorating the room. I think it sounds like a nice tradition.

Thanks everybody!
I think I'll do a little searching around on the boards and see what I can find.Does anybody remember what this topic was under..Resorts,Tips,etc.. so I'll know where to start.
Thanks Again!!!!!:p

Man, that search button is a wonderful thing!
I got WAY more than I bargined for.It will take me a while to read though all those posts,and I'll enjoy every minute of it.I think I'm giving up for tonight though.I hope you can read this, I think I'm typing with my eyes closed...YAWN!!!!!
:o

Disneydenise,

I got the information regarding the size and cost of a Christmas tree from the original thread. MickMan called Disney florist and posted that a 3 ft. tree fully decorated is $200. In this case I hope you're right though about the 4 ft tree. ;) I'd gladly pay $200 for a large 4 ft tree!!

Diznee25

I might be wrong. It could be a 3 foot tree. I most likely would by a small tree at Kmat and some decorations an do it when we get there. I am too cheap to to spend that much. It is a table top tree so now that I think about it a 4 ft tree on a table would be a hazard I am sure. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

Oooh, great Ozziewags!

Last summer I was dealing with the florist a bit and they said they were working on a website. Great to see they got it up!

Hmmm-- now I'm looking at the site and I'm confused. Since it has Disney in the name, I assume it is the official florist, but where are all the Disney-specific arrangements and baskets we know and love? It all looks like standard ftd stuff. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I just looked on the site myself and couldn't find anything Disney related, not even the Christmas trees! Hmmm.....

Diznee25

They should have samples of disney arrangements on the web site. If you click on "About US", they list customized versions of what they can do, but that's about all. Someone posted that the Christmas stuff won't be up until Oct., I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter