Christmas tree

browneyes

DIS Veteran
My insurance office still has their Christmas tree up.:eek: Instead of Christmas decorations on it, they had St. Patrick's stuff on it. Last month, they had Valentine's Day stuff on it.

I'm wondering if, for Easter, they'll hide Easter Eggs on it or have the Easter Bunny on it somewhere.:eek:

I think it is past time to take the tree down.

I think if it continually gets decorated for the season it could kind of be neat. It would keep the "spirit of Christmas" in everyone's mind.

I drove by a house the other day that had their Christmas lights up. They had an outline of an arrow pointing to their chimney. I passed it during the day & could easily see it. Hmmmm.... If I drive by at night, I'll have to look and see if they turn it on. :p

Hi Shannon! :wave:

THat's one more reason for having a live tree...its season is limited. Maybe you could move a large piece of furniture in front of the tree to obscure it from view.

Oh now that IS odd!

***lilboo hastily stuffs her 'STOP HERE O GREAT PUMPKIN' poster under the sofa:o ***

I trust it's an artificial tree...

A lot of houses around here still have their outside decorations up, mostly due to the harsh weather since the holidays. The ground is now bare and I expect most will be coming down soon.

We had all ours down early since my wife had major surgery in early January and we wanted to get everything out of the way.

we still have our christmas lights along the roof:o :o :o but we are taking them down tomorrow

Our office keeps a tree up in the lobby and they decorate it for each holiday. It's pretty neat and our clients love it.

My grandma's friend has a black and white room. She has a black artificial tree with white ornaments, the baby grand, etc. It sounds weird but it is stunning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter