• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas vs. March weather?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
For weather, which would likely be warmer and less rainy? Christmas week and the first week of January or the last week of March?

I've never been in March but have been in early Feb and that was lovely, t-shirt and jeans weather, nice and warm but not too hot and little rain, occasionally an 30 min downpour in the early afternoon as to be expected in florida but it was a lovely time to travel, quite too. I imagine March would only be nicer weather!

We have been to Aulani in March and another time in Honolulu in general. I lived in HI for a brief period and still have friends there and no question December is the rainiest month of the year. Water is cooler. Would highly recommend March over Dec/Jan. We had a half day of rain in March at Aulani last time and temps in 80s. Beach everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter