Christopher Patrick Photography

Geauxn2Disney

Earning My Ears
(Another long-time lurker coming out of the shadows) ;)

Hello all! Our Disney wedding is rapidly approaching, and there is so much left to do! :eek: Thus, I am bringing my questions straight to the experts! :) Right now, we are trying to book a photographer. I know that Randy comes VERY HIGHLY recommended here, but unfortunately, I waited too long and he is already booked. :guilty: We really like the Christopher Patrick Photography website also and are wondering if anyone here has used him and could share their experiences. Thanks!

I'm sorry you aren't getting any responses. I didn't use this photagrapher. I used Photography by Taz and he was amazing. I couldn't be happier. His customer service was great, price extremely fair, very attenative at the wedding and before. Very prompt too.

I didn't have him as our photographer, but I saw some of the work he did for a friend's thing (not wedding, just a shoot) and he did beautiful work with light and angles

And I think he knows he way around Disney weddings

StitchBride - Thank you very much for the reply! The wonderful use of light in the photos on his website is one of the things that initially drew us to him.

Anyone else have any experience with Christopher Patrick? Even if it's just a friend of a friend of a friend, we are interested in ANY opinions. Thanks again!

I'm pretty much a lurker around here as well, but I saw this thread and wanted to tell you about my experience!!

We booked Christopher Patrick Photography for our wedding a few months ago! I absolutely love his work and style, and his customer service has been awesome! He always responds so quickly to any emails or phone calls I throw his way!

I know of some disney brides that have booked him for later this year! What helped me book him was that he also got married at Disney, so he has a great handle on planning and actually going through a Disney wedding! :)

I would highly recommend going with him!! I can't wait for our wedding!!

:cheer2:

I'm pretty much a lurker around here as well, but I saw this thread and wanted to tell you about my experience!!

We booked Christopher Patrick Photography for our wedding a few months ago! I absolutely love his work and style, and his customer service has been awesome! He always responds so quickly to any emails or phone calls I throw his way!

I know of some disney brides that have booked him for later this year! What helped me book him was that he also got married at Disney, so he has a great handle on planning and actually going through a Disney wedding! :)

I would highly recommend going with him!! I can't wait for our wedding!!

:cheer2:

Thank you for coming out of lurkdom to comment! :) I agree that his customer service has been amazing, and he seems like such a nice guy! I guess I'm just a little nervous, because he's very new to shooting at Disney (just shot his first Disney wedding last month), but part of me thinks it would be really cool to be one of his first Disney weddings, too. ;) Good luck and congratulations!

Thank you for coming out of lurkdom to comment! :) I agree that his customer service has been amazing, and he seems like such a nice guy! I guess I'm just a little nervous, because he's very new to shooting at Disney (just shot his first Disney wedding last month), but part of me thinks it would be really cool to be one of his first Disney weddings, too. ;) Good luck and congratulations!

lol, you're welcome! :) Isn't he just so nice!? Don't be nervous; honestly, in my opinion, a wedding is a wedding, no matter if it is located at Disney or not! I'm positive the style and personality behind the photographs you see on his website and any he can provide you from his portfolio won't change depending on the location of the wedding! No matter where the wedding is, the photos will come out awesome! Can you tell I'm just so psyched? Where are you getting married?? Congratulations! :thumbsup2

We didn't use him for our wedding (technically, I think he was still working with a company at the time), but we do know him and his wife. He was very involved with the photography aspect of their wedding and their photos turned out great. We've also seen a good many photos he has taken of Disney in general as well as some recent commercial photos he has taken. His photos are beautiful, well composed, and correctly focused. However, like stitchbride said, we found the photos in which he played with different degrees of light and odd angles absolutely breathtaking.

lol, you're welcome! :) Isn't he just so nice!? Don't be nervous; honestly, in my opinion, a wedding is a wedding, no matter if it is located at Disney or not! I'm positive the style and personality behind the photographs you see on his website and any he can provide you from his portfolio won't change depending on the location of the wedding! No matter where the wedding is, the photos will come out awesome! Can you tell I'm just so psyched? Where are you getting married?? Congratulations! :thumbsup2

Thanks! We're getting married at Sunset Pointe. And when we first started planning our Disney wedding, we thought we'd get married this November also. Hmmm...We could have been bride twinkies! Which officiant are you using?

We didn't use him for our wedding (technically, I think he was still working with a company at the time), but we do know him and his wife. He was very involved with the photography aspect of their wedding and their photos turned out great. We've also seen a good many photos he has taken of Disney in general as well as some recent commercial photos he has taken. His photos are beautiful, well composed, and correctly focused. However, like stitchbride said, we found the photos in which he played with different degrees of light and odd angles absolutely breathtaking.

Thanks for responding! It's very exciting to hear such good things about him, as he is our gut first choice. I must admit, I was a bit intimidated at first to post about a photographer other than Randy (who - in all my dealings with him - was an extremely nice guy), but I'm so psyched now from these responses! :)

Thanks! We're getting married at Sunset Pointe. And when we first started planning our Disney wedding, we thought we'd get married this November also. Hmmm...We could have been bride twinkies! Which officiant are you using?

Oh, Sunset Pointe is such a beautiful location!! I would love to get married there, but unfortunately we have too many guests! haa! It looks like we could have been bride twinkies! We are using Jack Day for our officiant! He has been really nice to work with so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter