• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christopher Robin movie plush?

P00h

Earning My Ears
Went to Disneyland last weekend after watching Christopher Robin the night before and wanted to pick up the Pooh plush based on the movie. All they had was Eeyore (which I got) and Kanga/Roo. They were out of everything else. :(

Anyone spot any of these at the parks recently or even at WOD in Downtown Disney?

ShopDisney.com has Tigger (backordered till the end of October) and Piglet (backordered till early October). I expect Pooh will be available there at some point, as well - it's probably backordered until after Christmas.

Others have said that, at both WDW and DL, they are all saying October for a restock.

Seems like very poor planning on Disney's end not having a supply of these in stock and ready to go. They are missing the wave of demand it seems like.

I know right! I wanted one immediately after I watched the movie and imagine I wasn't the only one. Disney dropped the ball on this release, and could have capitalized on the movie release.

Looks like I'm waiting 'til October but kids have a shorter attention span; they'll be onto the next latest and greatest.

They were available in the parks before the movie was released. We got Pooh and Tigger on July 21st. At the time, they also had Piglet. Can't remember if they had Eeyore then.

ETA: They did have Eeyore when we bought ours -my son reminded me that it did not have a removable tail.

Last edited:
Seems like very poor planning on Disney's end not having a supply of these in stock and ready to go. They are missing the wave of demand it seems like.

Yep, but it seems to happen a lot.
I think it’s because a smaller amount of people will buy all of it then resell. Happens all the time, sadly. I go to Disneyland pretty frequently yet still can’t get a lot of highly desired items.I see these items all over eBay or Poshmark, with each seller having like 10 of each item. It’s crazy.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the restock in October means it will be available to everyone again in October, or does it mean they will only be fulfilling the remaining standing orders (those placed before the button said "sold out")? My son has been so excited about the plushes after seeing the movie, but we were late and everything, as you all know, is pretty much sold out (except for Kanga which we were able to purchase at the theme park as of Saturday, and it's still available but backordered online).

ShopDisney.com has Tigger (backordered till the end of October) and Piglet (backordered till early October). I expect Pooh will be available there at some point, as well - it's probably backordered until after Christmas.
Frozen all over again.
That's crazy. we were just there two weeks ago and they had tons of each of them. we didn't get any as we dont have any kids, but i thought they were cute, but they had tons of each. Crazy they are all gone and don't have more in stock.
I don't know if they are doing it on purpose, to create hype, like with LE items, or if whomever is in charge of purchasing stock needs to be replaced.

I just watched the movie and after that I want one each of Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore and Tigger!

Fingers crossed that they might be in the parks if I visit in November...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter