Chucky Cheese's

selmuir

WooHoo
Chucky Cheese

Brilliant place to eat nice food nice menu , great for little kids becuase it has a giant games arena :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I don't think this is a restaurant on Disney property is it? We have one of those here.

My kids LOVE Chuck E. Cheese, but we've never been to one in Orlando. We go to the one near our house.

I hate Chuck E Cheese. That mouse is the devil.

Cardboard-like pizza, terrible service, and the noise. Oh, the noise.

Of course, my 6 year old loves it. My dh takes him once every 6 months or so. I don't go anymore. My blood pressure rises just from being in the parking lot. LOL!

Maybe I am just not as picky as I thought... But when I go to Chucks, I either A> eat first so I am not hungry, and just do the rides and games bit with my DD, or eat the pizza (better than frozen (IMO) and salad. Also, I go expecting noise, and since I am prone to getting headaches, I pop 2 Aleve first. I think its a fine place to let the kids be kids :thumbsup2

I think its a fine place to let the kids be kids

Absolutely. I am NOT a kid, and I have a lovely dh who allows me NOT to go to a place that I pretty much loathe. He does it. With a smile. Well, not so much a smile, but at least he isn't screaming "God help me! Get me OUT!!!" like I would be.

In any case, CEC isn't a Disney restaurant.................................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter