• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Churros

soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator
anyone else love them?..they are so good! lol :)

churros.jpg

I think I cleaned out the churro stand on my last visit to the Mexico pavillion.

:flower: :) ooooo yes! I love them! yummy! they are reeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllly good! mm MMMM!

:rotfl: :cool1: :goodvibes

They are delicious! My DH ate like six a day last time we were at Disneyland. When we were talking about going to WDW for his birthday, he said he would only go if they had churros. :flower:
January princess:

i love them!! i first tried it in my spanish class!!!

but sadly now i take french

Churros are thee best <33 We have boxes of them in the freezer :goodvibes

I absuloty love them i just got from dis every time i saw i was mom hand over the dough one night i ate 2 of them for supper i coudy ate more but they were 2.00 a piece and evry1 else got 1 2 so

jeeeeeeez, just reading this thread makes me wanna have a churro... but sadly we dont have any :sad2: i luv churros :cloud9:

yes i love them too they are so good even though i live in australia when i went to disneyland 3 years ago i had heaps of them cause they taste so good

i love them!!! has anyone tried the strawberry ones???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter