Cindarellabration viewing

LisaBi

DIS Veteran
Oh no! It just occured to me that Cinderellabration is a stand-up "theater." (Right?) If a person in a wheelchair can't stand - how do they see?

Thanks,
LisaB

All shows have a handicapped area to sit in. Just look at the map or ask a CM near the castle and they will direct you to the correct area.

There is no handicapped seating at the castle show. You need to get there early and get a place in front.

That's right. You need to get there EARLY if you want to be able to see. Unfortunately, this is one the the very few (or the only) shows that has no wheelchair seating. I believe that this should be changed. But until (and if) it is, plan on arriving early. If it is still pretty warm out, try getting to either the 1st or last shows of the day. If the weather is pretty mild, then it's up to you. But whatever you decide, enjoy. The show is WONDERFUL.

If this show is standing room only format, what about young kids who couldn't possibly see over an adult in front of them? Is the recommendation to arrive very early to make sure we are at the front or something else?
Thank you
Suzy V.

Yes. Arriving early applies to all people in order to see well. When everyone is standing, if you're in the back with children, it can be VERY difficult to see. So try to get there early enough to be towards the front. Of course, once in awhile everyone will sit down for the show which makes seeing a little bit easier. But of course little kids still have problems seeing the top of the stage. So standing shows are probably easier to see for little kids.

When we were at the MK in April, we were the first guests to stake out a spot for the last morning Cinderellabration show. I use an ECV, & we wanted great photos with our new digital camera. We asked a CM for suggestions as to where to set up. We were in the front. I figured since I got there first, I could sit where I wanted to, & my husband could set up his tripod whereever :). It worked out well. A family with a stroller placed it in front/under the tripod (with our blessing!). That way no one would trip over the tripod legs. Keep in mind though that most of the viewing area is in the direct sun.

We've haven't seen the new show, but have seen the previous show there.
We got lucky one show. There were lots of people sitting on the ground, and they actually stayed seated!!

Sometimes people will be seated on the ground. Then when it gets closer to the show, more people come on in, and won't sit on the ground, so the whole area gets stuck standing up, making it rough to see.
Sometimes its a good choice to lock in behind a stroller or two. Sometimes we get lucky and people with strollers glob together, and then some of the wheel chair people move in behind them. Then at least you don't have someone directly in front of you standing.

Good luck,
Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter