• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella’s Royal Table on MDE.

ziravan

Welcome Home
I just booked CRT off of MDE using the card on my account to reserve it but not pay for it yet. Just like I would book any other dining reservation.

Is this new? I haven’t seen it before.

In the past, you had to call and pay in advance.

3BAB2892-C169-4B0C-B83B-03E7E8B3592E.jpeg

Do you not have the dining plan? That's what happens when you have it.

I just started to book an ADR there to see what it says and it is still telling me that Advanced Payment is Required. Are you using a Dining Plan? We don't do dining plans but I think maybe that process is a bit different?

I just did this also...I booked a CRT reservation for July on the MDE App and it only said credit card guarantee. Nothing about prepayment that I noticed. I thought that was odd...so I checked my reservations on the website and it says that my credit card has been charged the prepayment amount. So check the online website to see if your card has been charged.

What are the odds the system would have a funky glitch? ;)

It does appear to have charged my card the whole amount when making the reservation. That’s weird. I don’t recall it asking permission to do so.

But, it’s OK.

I really like it being searchable.

6021B4DD-E7ED-484B-A45A-511A99987D2C.jpeg

Wanted to add...be careful if you book this on the MDE app...I just realized that I was charged for 4 adults instead of 2 adults /2 children. On the app it wasn't possible to select specific members of my family...just said 4 guests. So I had to cancel & redo my reservation on the website, as it wouldn't let me modify my party either for the CRT ressie.

Wanted to add...be careful if you book this on the MDE app...I just realized that I was charged for 4 adults instead of 2 adults /2 children. On the app it wasn't possible to select specific members of my family...just said 4 guests. So I had to cancel & redo my reservation on the website, as it wouldn't let me modify my party either for the CRT ressie.

That’s good to know, thank you. I’m booking CRT in a couple of days, and with a child and an under-3, that will make a big difference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter