Cinderella’s Royal table timing & princess’

KGrogan2018

Earning My Ears
can anyone tell me how long breakfast at Cinderella’s Royal table will take? And which princess’ are at the breakfast?

I always allocate about 90 min from check in till I walk out the door, which includes the time to wait on a table, the photo op and eating, etc. That is probably about 10-15 more than it takes but it's never too little.
Nope, no one can tell you what Princesses you'll meet. Can tell you who won't be there, and that's Belle. And Cinderella will only meet you downstairs for photos, not up at the table.
Otherwise, pretty much anyone can be at the table. There is no such thing as a "regular" it's all on who is available to work that day and it varies.
It is usually 4 different Princesses

I always allocate about 90 min from check in till I walk out the door, which includes the time to wait on a table, the photo op and eating, etc. That is probably about 10-15 more than it takes but it's never too little.
Nope, no one can tell you what Princesses you'll meet. Can tell you who won't be there, and that's Belle. And Cinderella will only meet you downstairs for photos, not up at the table.
Otherwise, pretty much anyone can be at the table. There is no such thing as a "regular" it's all on who is available to work that day and it varies.
It is usually 4 different Princesses
Thank you!

We have had Cinderella for pic downstairs with Snow White, Ariel, Aurora & Jasmine in the dining room all 3 times we’ve been. Belle is at the princess breakfast at Akershus in Epcot.

We've never had the same princesses the 4 times we've been there. Not all 4 of them.

The last couple of times we’ve been we’ve had Cinderella downstairs and Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White, and Aurora at our meal.
Breakfast last summer, and lunch the trip before. Pretty positive those were there the trip before that too- lol

I recently read something (I think it may have been a few years old) but it said only Cinderella and Fairy Godmothers were at dinner, is this incorrect? I'm debating on trying to get a dinner or breakfast reservation for October and I want to make sure we see the most princesses for my kids.

We have seen Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White, and Aurora in four trips there. I believe they are the most consistent as far as appearances but there is no set roster.

I recently read something (I think it may have been a few years old) but it said only Cinderella and Fairy Godmothers were at dinner, is this incorrect? I'm debating on trying to get a dinner or breakfast reservation for October and I want to make sure we see the most princesses for my kids.

That's definitely from several years ago. It's princesses at dinner. In August,, we had Cinderella downstairs, then Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, and Snow White came to the table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter