Cinderella/Belle line to 75% off Memorial Weekend!!

Suzy can you pleeeease post a picture of you and your hair style on your wedding day, so maybe we can get a better idea? Thanks

I hope there's enough for all of us! I'm thinking of getting one for my VR next month. But my DD wants me to get one for her. Are there any kid versions?

To my knowledge, there is no kid version, but I don't see why she couldn't wear the same one as you, it would be sweet and a wonderful memory and keepsake. I hope that helps.

I found the Cinderella tiara before I got engaged and was considering getting it. I ended up deciding against it because my fiance thought it was cheesy and I wanted something a little smaller that didn't look so much like a crown. He bought me a smaller Swarovski tiara with flowers while he was in Austria.

Then, this past Christmas Hallmark offered an ornament version of the Cinderella tiara. I knew I had to have it because I still really like the unique look of the tiara, and it is a really pretty ornament that I can hang on my tree to remind me of my disney wedding each year.

They are still available on e-bay sometimes if any of you might be wanting one.

TIARA.jpg

Thank you so much livinthedisneydream for telling the forum about this sale. I looked up the belle collection on ebay and it is beautiful. On ebay I saw the bracelet, necklace and ring (the ring is no longer up), and on a google search I found the belle earrings.

Anyhow, I live in FL and decided to call the TX # provided earlier in the entry. The Texas store no longer has the Cinderella tiara. The prices for the Belle collection were as follows:

bracelet $21.88
earrings $16.88
ring $9.38
necklace$28.13

I spoke to Barbara and she was really nice. She told me they should charge the credit card Sun/Mon and ship on Wed. I'm so excited. (I got all the Belle items available, they should come up w/shipping close to $90 at most)

Make sure to take a look at the belle collection, I love it.

-Christine
:love:

Thank you so much livinthedisneydream for telling the forum about this sale. I looked up the belle collection on ebay and it is beautiful. On ebay I saw the bracelet, necklace and ring (the ring is no longer up), and on a google search I found the belle earrings.

Anyhow, I live in FL and decided to call the TX # provided earlier in the entry. The Texas store no longer has the Cinderella tiara. The prices for the Belle collection were as follows:

bracelet $21.88
earrings $16.88
ring $9.38
necklace$28.13

I spoke to Barbara and she was really nice. She told me they should charge the credit card Sun/Mon and ship on Wed. I'm so excited. (I got all the Belle items available, they should come up w/shipping close to $90 at most)

-Christine

how did you find these at those prices....i went to the swarovski store here in chicago & all those items were going for no lower than $100!!!!

They were posted by someone who found an amazing deal for us at the Swarofski outlet store. Gotta love a bargain!

Myprincessgirlisa, These are the numbers provided earlier in the entry:
The direct phone numbers to the stores are:

MA (508) 384-056

CA (760) 438-8422

IL (630) 499-9569

NY (845) 928-1003

TX (512) 864-0375

The reason the prices are so low is that the prices are from swarovski outlet store prices with an additional 75% off for memorial day. They have been placing items on hold for customers.

I have a general question about the Swarovski outlets. I live in Michigan and might be able to make a trip to the Chicago store. Do they have a pretty good selection? I have been looking at some tiaras and jewelry (not necessarily the Cinderella or Belle collections) and am curious if it would be worth going for the sale. Considering the tiara I liked at Downtown Disney last week was $340 and the earrings were $75.

I have a general question about the Swarovski outlets. I live in Michigan and might be able to make a trip to the Chicago store. Do they have a pretty good selection? I have been looking at some tiaras and jewelry (not necessarily the Cinderella or Belle collections) and am curious if it would be worth going for the sale. Considering the tiara I liked at Downtown Disney last week was $340 and the earrings were $75.

i didnt see alot of tiaras there, infact I dont recall seeing any....i was there saturday

I called the Texas store and ordered 5 Belle cuff bracelets for the ladies of my wedding party. There's no way I would normally spend $165 each for those kind of gifts, but now they're down to $25, which is a reasonable amount to spend. They said it would be about $6 for shipping. If you're interested I would suggest doing a google search for "swarovski cinderella tiara" or "swarovski belle rose cuff" to find pictures of the items instead of going to the store. The Texas store seemed to have plenty. Except they said they don't know anyone who still has any Cinderella earrings still available.

I just found this thread, called right away, and all of the Cinderella tiaras are gone from every store. :sad1:

If anyone gets one and decides they don't like it or don't need it, please let me know. We're finally in the process of rebooking our wedding for this September, and I never did find a tiara the first time around... I really hope I can find one somewhere.

I am hoping all the tiaras found good homes with people who wanted them for their wedding and not with EBAY listers. I tried to get one for DD prom but when I called the NY store I was told that they had them but they would not let me pre-buy or leave my credit card etc..oh well, it was not meant to be. I hope everyone who was able to get a set enjoys them! CONGRATULATIONS!

I am hoping all the tiaras found good homes with people who wanted them for their wedding and not with EBAY listers. I tried to get one for DD prom but when I called the NY store I was told that they had them but they would not let me pre-buy or leave my credit card etc..oh well, it was not meant to be. I hope everyone who was able to get a set enjoys them! CONGRATULATIONS!

I was sort of thinking the same thing. I bet that's why the NY store won't presell them. One of the stores told me that the TX store has 22 in their system, but they're all on hold!! I sure hope they're for people who really want them for weddings/proms and not for people looking to resell them. Not that they're technically doing anything wrong, but especially for brides - money gets tight trying to do everything to make your day perfect, so to be able to get a great deal on something like this that so many of us really love, just adds a little bit of :wizard: to your wedding planning.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm buying my set to wear on my wedding day and pass down to my hopefully daughter one day. But I worry that people are buying them for the wrong reason and jacking up the price for all the brides who couldn't find one in the stores. It's really sad that some people do this, I'm so sorry you couldn't find one, but maybe someones credit card won't go through and you can get one afterall. Just a thought.

Kiki

ok....i just called the store again & they arent confirming a "big" sale this weekend.....are they just keeping hush hush or were we misinformed??

Anyone know??

ok....i just called the store again & they arent confirming a "big" sale this weekend.....are they just keeping hush hush or were we misinformed??

Anyone know??

I talked to the Mass. store and she said that they would be included in the sale.

The lady from the Texas store told me the prices for the items. I don't think it's a hush hush deal; maybe the particular store you called doesn't want to deal with preorders.

bracelet $21.88
earrings $16.88
ring $9.38
necklace$28.13

-Christine

Thank you so much for posting this info! I called the TX store and they will be ringing up the bracelet, earrings, ring, and necklace for me Friday morning and shipping next week. She said they had 2 bracelets and 2 necklaces (Belle) left. The TX store will be having a "pre-sale" Friday morning. Looking at the items on eBay, they look beautiful! Has anyone found photos of the Belle collection anywhere else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter