• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cinderella Carriage Centerpieces -- Pictures

beachprincess23

Beautiful Belle

So as some of you may or may not know we are having a Disney wedding, just not ON Disney World property. We are doing it a mile off property at a gorgeous hotel in Orlando. Anyway, our venue's planner just emailed me pictures from a wedding she recently did at the hotel that was Disney-themed, so I thought some of you girls might like to see it for inspiration. I think it's totally pretty! Hope this helps some of you!

11bj6uo.jpg

These are the centerpieces we made for our DFTW. It was a major undertaking, but I think they worked out well.

PICT00024.jpg

And while I'm at it, we made pillow sachets for our favors also.

PICT0015.jpg

Hi! Can you please, please tell me the name of the planner or venue where you had this carriage centerpiece made? My daughter is getting married in October at the Wedding Pavillion with a reception at the Atlantic Dance Hall and we would love to have these carriages made for the tables. Thank you so much!! They are just what we have been looking for!

Hi! Can you please, please tell me the name of the planner or venue where you had this carriage centerpiece made? My daughter is getting married in October at the Wedding Pavillion with a reception at the Atlantic Dance Hall and we would love to have these carriages made for the tables. Thank you so much!! They are just what we have been looking for!

Disney Floral has carriage centerpieces. Your daughter can request them from her planner. Impressions actually just posted a picture of the carriage centerpiece from the showcase this weekend:

196460_10150167223215199_82233880198_8755952_5021846_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter