Cinderella Castle Cake Topper

DisfanUK

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I proposed to my partner last year on the terrace of the California Grill overlooking the Magic Kingdom. We get married next year in the U.K where we are based and would like a Cinderlla Castle cake topper to link the wedding to the engagement. However we are having difficulty finding one that is suitable. Does anybody know where we can buy them? I have looked on eBay and a few other sites already.

Thank you

They were talking about cake toppers on the Disney Wedding Podcast a few months ago. You can find it here: http://disneyweddingpodcast.com/201...ons-stationery-chocolate-castle-cake-toppers/
Carrie chats with the vendor who makes them and I think they are the only ones who are licensed - if you wanted the 'real' deal! I don't think it would hold up well travelling from USA to the UK though! Good luck, it would look amazing!

When I was there last month, I wandered around in the crystal shop on Main Street. They have (and it's what we used all those years ago) crystal castles with gold flags. They have a couple sizes, ours was about 6 inches tall. I believe it was under $150 and since then it has lived on a shelf in our dining room. That might be an option for one that isn't chocolate. I believe I bought it over the phone and it was delivered to Living Seas where they put it on top of the cake with the fresh floral we ordered.

The white chocolate one is what we got and it travelled in hand luggage from Orlando to Sydney,
Australia...in perfect condition...and is still in perfect condition 3 months later. If you stored it in an appropriate container away from high humidity there's no reason it won't last a considerable amount of time.

I took these photos a month after the event...

I think the white chocolate ones are AMAZING...

DSC_0024 copy.jpg

DSC_0029.JPG

When we got married we used one of our Walt Disney Classic Collection Statues of Cinderella. You would have to do a search like on ebay or possibly at a store that sells them. We loved it and it matched our theme.
upload_2016-6-11_18-20-27.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter